Oris Nico Rosberg Limited Edition Automatic Mens Watch - 63575867184RS
Over 100 years Oris has been making watches in Switzerland. Our watches are purely mechanical and are marked out by their distinctive design as well as the red rotor, the symbol of Oris mechanicals. Oris watches are also popular, as celebrities from Formula One, diving, jazz, aviation, and Hollywood queue up to wear and support our unique creations.
Hand-made and High-Mech, with the Red Rotor as Trademark.
Turn your Oris watch over and you can tell at once that Oris is a leader in the world of mechanical watches. The window in the case back makes the complex inner workings of the watch visible, displaying the mechanical movement at the centre of the timepiece. And these mechanical hearts have now been beating for over 100 years.
Oris is rooted in the tradition of Swiss watchmaking. We have been producing our own movements at the Hölstein factory for a century. For decades our craftsmen have been refining their expertise and launching new and successful movements. We are not only faithful to mechanics, but also leading mechanics into the future. Our current models, which incorporate our pioneering innovations, are equipped with first class mechanical automatic movements – high quality and state-of-the-art.
- Collection: Nico Roseberg Limited Edition
- Case: Multi-piece titanium case
- Back: Titanium, fixed with screws, see-through mineral glass
- Movement: Automatic winding
- Winding: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Operating Devices: Titanium crown
- Display: Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Dial: Black dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova C3
- Strap/Bracelet: Black rubber strap, Fold over clasp with safety
- Functions: hour hands and a day and date window at the six o'clock position add to the functionality of this watch
- Water Resistance: 1.5 Bar (150 Feet)