Viking 36" Pro-Style Stainless Steel Dual-Fuel Gas Range, Model VDSC5364QSS
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU’s
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
- Exclusive – all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! – Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive – largest oven cavity in the industry
- 5.6 cu. ft. overall
- 4.9 cu. ft measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system
- Largest convection fan in the industry
- The 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large Gourmet Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports
- Comes standard with two standard oven racks
- And one TruGlide full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes
- Includes Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection Broil
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates
- Provides continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- New! – porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Exclusive - Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan and is easily removable for cleaning
- Surface Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
- Grill Rating: 18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
- Power Cord: Not Included
- Electrical Requirements: 240-208 VAC, 60 Hz Electrical Connection Box on Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire, Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated 40 Amp 125-250 VAC Minimum. Cord Must Be Agency Approved for Use with Household Electric Ranges
- Maximum Amp Usage: 240V - 28.5 Amps, 208V - 24.7 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Gas Manifold Pressure: Natural 5.0" W.C.P.; Liquid Propane 10.0" W.C.P.
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth To End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- Depth To Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth To End of Landing Edge: 28-1/16"
- Depth To End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Base Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/8" to 37"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Island Trim: Add 1"
- High Shelf: Add 23-1/2"