Control 4 C4-IPDKTT-E-B Black iPod Dock - C4IPDKITT1EB
The Control4® Dock for iPod is the most effective and affordable way to connect your iPods to your Control4® system. The Control4 Dock for iPod offers better navigation and control than existing docks, allowing you to effectively distribute music and video throughout your home. Access a single iPod or connect all of your family’s iPods at the same time simply by adding more docks.
Control4 delivers the benefits of a truly automated home by providing solutions that are affordable, easy to install, and designed to adapt to any home or lifestyle.
- Smart Design
- Access your music from virtually anywhere – Use any Control4 interface to control your iPod, even if it’s physically docked in a different room.
- Better navigation and control – Using familiar navigation, you can view album cover art for your music and control your iPod.
- Sleek tabletop design – Integrates easily into any Control4 environment.
- Easy To Install
- Seamless integration – Just dock your iPod for immediate accessibility by your Control4 system.
- Simple installation – Easy to install, set up and personalize in new or existing homes.
- Standards-based – IP based connections via standard Ethernet allow fast, accurate two-way communication with the central home controller.
- Easy to Use
- For one iPod or many – Multiple docks can be placed in the home and managed through standard navigation that supports a wide range of iPod products.
- Play your iPod in any room – Like digital music, multiple rooms can access a single audio or video stream from your iPod.
- Charge while you listen – Your iPods will recharge anytime they are docked.
- Control4 Dock for iPod
- Power adapter and power plug
- Audio/Video breakout cable with 3.5 mm to RCA plugs (Red/White/Yellow)
- HC-200 interconnect cable with 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm plugs (Dock audio output to HC-200 audio input)
- Control4 Dock for iPod Setup Guide
- Inputs and Outputs
- Video Output: Component, Composite
- Audio: Left/Right stereo
- Network: Ethernet 10/100Base-T, RJ45 jack
- Power Requirements
- Operating temperature -5º C to 50º C
- Humidity 5% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage temperature -20º C to 60º C
- Depth: 1.25"
- Height: 3.75"
- Width: 5.5"
- Unit: 0.5 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs