Panasonic Wireless PetCam Network Camera - BLC131A
- 802.11g/b Wireless
- Pan/Tilt/Digital Zoom with Presets
- Simultaneous MPEG-4 and JPEG
- 1 Lux Color Night View Mode
- Up to 30 Frames per Second CMOS1
- Full-screen Monitoring
- Remote Monitoring from Cell Phone
- 4-up and 12-up Multi-camera Pages
- Built-in Web Server/IP Address (IPv4/v6)
- Built-in Microphone
- Thermal Sensor
- Image Transfer by Motion Detection, Sensor Alert, Timer
- Privacy Mode
- Plug-and-Play Installation
- Free Web Address
- Multi-Language Interface
- Keep an Eye on Your Pets
Always feel close to your pets, whether at work or on vacation. Did the walker show up as promised? Is the dog sleeping on the sofa? Is the cat scratching your new leather chair? You'll know instantly with the Panasonic PetCam.
- See There When You Can't Be There™
Place this plug-and-play camera in your home, office, vacation home, or almost anywhere else you'd like to keep an eye on things, with no PC required at the location. The camera can be viewed and controlled from a standard Web browser, video display, or even a compatible cell phone2 or PDA3, with no additional software required. All of the other required software, including control software (TCP/UDP) and e-mail software (SMTP), is already inside the camera.
- Control the Camera Remotely
Using a standard Web browser, video display, or even a compatible cell phone or PDA, you can control the movement of the camera. There is Pan (left & right) movement and Tilt (up & down) movement available. You can also assign a "Home Position" that allows you to return the camera to a pre-designated shooting position. Up to eight shooting positions can be registered in advance, so you can aim the camera exactly where you want it. You can also click on the part of the image you want to see, and automatically bring that part to the center of the screen.
- When You Need a Little Privacy
With the built-in Privacy mode, your privacy is protected by simply pressing a button. An indicator on the front of the camera turns red, and you know at a glance that the camera is now only accessible by you4. The camera can also be set up to show a green light when the camera is being accessed.
- Sensor Recording
With the built-in heat sensor, the camera can be set to record and/or notify you by email when someone enters the room. It can even automatically move to a preset location when triggered, just in case someone was viewing a different part of the room.
- Record Only What You Want to Record
The camera can be set to automatically record video at certain times and certain speeds.
- Create Your Own Free Web Address
The FREE Viewnetcam.com service allows you to create a personal Web address (e.g. http://bob.viewnetcam.com) so you can view your camera's live images on the Internet. Access your Panasonic Network Camera live from virtually any Internet connection point around the world! Your Web browser is the only software you'll need. Here's how the camera and service works: Special software embedded within your Panasonic Network Camera gives your camera the ability to locate your unique Internet address. No matter what kind of Internet connection you have or which Internet provider you use, the Viewnetcam.com service will keep your camera's Internet address permanent.
- Image Compression JPEG (3 levels), MPEG
- Quality Video Resolution 640 x 480, 320 x 240 (default), 192 x 144
- Image Quality JPEG (favor clarity, standard, favor motion), MPEG5
- Frame Rate Max. 30 frames/sec (640 x 480, 320 x 240 or 192 x 144)
- Authentication User ID/password
- IPv4/v6 IPv4/v6 Dual Stack
- Supported Network Protocols IPv4 / IPv6 Dual Stack
IPv4: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, POP3, NTP, UPnP™, SMTP Authentication, RTP, RTSP, RTCP
IPv6: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, ICMPv6, POP3, NDP, NTP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP
- Simultaneous Viewers 30
- Buffered Images Approx. 250 images (320 x 240) - standard image quality - with time display
- Image Buffer Alarm, time or motion detection-Image Buffer Triggers
- Image Transfer via E-Mail (SMTP) or FTP SMTP, FTP, HTTP
- Free DDNS Compatible (Viewnetcam.com) 1 Yes
- Cellular Phone Compatibility View Snapshot and Control from Compatible Cell Phone
- Multi-Language Interface Yes
- Zoom 10x digital zoom (by area)
- Image Sensor 1/6" CMOS sensor, approx. 320,000 pixels
- Viewing Angle Horizontal: 49° (total 149°)
- Vertical: 37° (total 87°)
- Remote Pan Angle -50° up to +50°
- Remote Tilt Angle -40° to +10° (or less based upon user setting)
- Maximum Pan/Tilt Speed Pan: 50°/sec Tilt: 50°/sec
- Lens Brightness F2.8
- Required Light Intensity 10 to 10,000 lux (in color night view mode: 3 to 10,000 lux)
- Lens Focus Point Fixed (focal range: 0.3m to 8)
- 2-Way Audio No
- CODEC ADPCM (32kbps)
- Frequency Range 300Hz - 3.4kHz
- Input Built-in Microphone
- Output No
- Standard IEEE 802.11 b/g
- Antenna Diversity
- Wireless Technology IEEE802.11b/g
- Number of Channels 11 channels
- Transmission Speed up to 54Mbps
- Security SSID, WEP (64/128/152 bit), WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Network Connection Ethernet (10Base-T/100Base-TX)
- External I/O Connector No
- Speaker/Microphone Jack No
- Built-in Sensor Yes
- Power Over Ethernet Compatibility No
- Operating Temperature +5°C to +40°C (+41°F to +104°F)
- Operating Humidity 20-80% RHG, non-condensing
- Power Source Input: 100-240V AC
- Output: 9V DC
- Power Consumption 6W
- Height: 3.88"
- Width: 2.94"
- Depth: 2.88"
- Unit: 0.46 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Warranty
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.