Marvel Luxury Series Two-Zone Beverage And Wine Refrigerator - 6BARMBKSG
One of Marvels most popular and versatile performers has just become a lot more stylish. The 6BARM provides the best of both worlds in one beautiful model, featuring distinct temperature zones for both wine and beverage storage.
- Two temperature zones for wine storage and beverage refrigeration
- Stores up to 14 wine bottles, including magnums, and 133 twelve-ounce canned beverages
- Exclusive MicroSentry refrigeration monitor has a visual/audible alarm to alert if the temperature goes above or below the set point for an extended time which may impact storage quality or if the door is left ajar
- Amber LED display shows content temperature in real time
- Intuitive touch controls are discreetly located for understated elegance
- Temperature can be set between 40° and 65°F
- Wine rack extends smoothly, with built-in safety stops
- One coated wire shelf with dual flip-up sections for vertical storage of 2-liter and opened wine bottles, two removable tempered glass shelves, one extendable wine rack and one stationary wine cradle provide storage for all your beverage needs
- Elegant interior lighting may be set for continuous illumination with one-touch control
- Clear, solid white maple trim on rack fronts is perfect for custom finishing to match cabinetry
- Door is constructed of argon-filled, dual-pane, tinted UV-resistant glass to display contents while protecting them from damaging UV rays
- Door swing is reversible and requires only 90° opening to extend wine racks
- Clean, continuous toe kick adds a stylish finish
- Three distinctive colors: monochromatic black with black interior, monochromatic white with white interior, or stainless steel framed door with black cabinet and black interior
- You may also order your beverage refrigerator with a door that accepts a custom overlay frame supplied by your cabinet maker. The Marvel overlay frame is one of the simplest to install.
- Full auto defrost
- Height: 34"
- Width: 23.875"
- Depth: 24.25"