Peripheral Harness For Volkswagen Vehicles - PGHVW2
PXAMG, PXAUX Vehicle specific harness for Volkswagen Touareg (Non-Nav) equipped with Sat button and all other Volkswagen vehicles not equipped with a SAT button (excluding Beetle).
PXAMG vehicle specific harness for Volkswagen vehicles excluding Beetle.
This harness is required and connects the PXAMG to your vehicle. This harness aslo comes with two smaller adapter harnesses for maximum vehicle coverage.
This harness, when connected to the included PGHVW2A adapter and used in conjunction with the PXAMG in the 2008 Touareg with "SAT" button, offers full browsing, control, and text display of your iPod through your factory radio while adding an auxiliary input (included) or HD Radio tuner (sold seperately).
This harness, when connected to the included PGHVW2B adapter and used in conjunction with the PXAMG in all Volkswagen vehilces (excluding beetle), offers basic control of your iPod while adding an auxiliary input. Basic control consists of track foward, track back, fast foward and rewind. These controls are offered via the radio and/or- steering wheel controls (if equipped)
- Compatible with standard and Navigation radios.
- Retains factory satellite and auxiliary jacks.
- Not compatible with Volkswagen factory installed iPod adapter when using the PGHVW2B adapter.
- Navigation radios and radios NOT equipped with a SAT button need the PGHVW2 harness and the PGHVW2B adapter
- 2008 Touareg with "SAT" button requires PGHVW2A adapter