Oakley Enduring Pace Breast Cancer Awareness Edition Sunglasses - 24047
Young athletes feel indestructible. It’s an attitude that lets them challenge all limits. Young women are the same when it comes to health. Even the idea of breast cancer seems distant, an unlikely detour far down the road and decades from possibility. The reality is closer than most realize. In the United States alone, more than 250,000 women under age 40 are living with breast cancer, and it’s the leading cause of cancer deaths in women 15 to 54. Cancers in young women are generally more aggressive. The disease is usually diagnosed at later stages than with older women, and the survival rate is lower.
The YOUNG SURVIVAL COALITION® (YSC) is a non-profit network focused on the concerns and issues unique to young women affected by breast cancer. The YSC’s core purpose is to improve the quality and quantity of life for all young women facing the challenges of breast cancer. A proud partner of the YSC, Oakley is helping support its mission of Action, Advocacy and Awareness by donating $20 from each sale of this special edition sunglass.
The first sport performance sunglass engineered specifically for women, ENDURING™ features the best of Oakley technology. Its interchangeable lens design combines the clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) with a permanent HYDROPHOBIC™ lens coating to eliminate water sheens and repel dust, skin oils and lotions. Two sizes of nosepiece let you customize the fit. With this level of all-day comfort, you can put the contrast-boosting G20™ lens through its paces in a range of medium to bright light. A breast cancer awareness ribbon is screen printed on the frame stem, and each sunglass comes with a specially designed pin. You also get an eyewear case, plus a custom MICROCLEAR™ bag for lens cleaning and frame storage.
Knowledge is strength. Support is hope. Awareness is vital.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- True sports performance frame optimized for Women’s fit.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment (vented lenses optional)
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor