Elgato Mac EyeTV Hybrid - 10020974
EyeTV Hybrid turns your Mac into the worlds most affordable flat-screen HDTV and DVR. EyeTV Hybrid receives both analog and digital TV as well as FM radio, and can also record from a cable or satellite set top box, a video recorder, and a camcorder, using composite or S-Video (analog) connections.
EyeTV Hybrid comes complete with award-winning EyeTV 3 software to turn your Mac into the coolest TV in the house. Watch, pause, and rewind live television on your Mac at your desk or from the comfort of your couch, and listen to FM radio. Search the Program Guide using multiple criteria and create Smart Series Guides to subscribe to an entire season of your favorite show. Save channel lists for different locations and switch between them easily. Edit unwanted content from your recordings, create Smart Playlists to keep them organized, and export them for post-processing in other Mac video applications. Click a button to put your own TV shows and movies into iTunes to sync with an iPod, iPhone, or Apple TV. Share EyeTV recordings with other Macs over a local network, or access them via Wi-Fi on an iPod®, iPhone and selected SmartPhones.
- Watch, record, edit, enjoy
- EyeTV Hybrid is powered by award-winning EyeTV 3 software:
- Watch analog as well as free over-the-air digital TV on your Mac.
- Browse EyeTV menus in Full Screen mode.
- Record hours of your favorite TV shows directly on your hard drive and edit out unwanted content.
- Find TV shows using the built-in program guide (USA only).
- Export clips and entire episodes to your video-capable iPod and iPhone.
Its the ideal solution for someone who wants both an analog and digital TV solution for the Mac in one small USB stick.
- Ready for the Digital Transition
Enjoy stunning quality HDTV on the high-resolution display of your Mac with EyeTV Hybrid. EyeTV Hybrid receives unencrypted digital and analog TV by antenna and cable, so it not only turns your Mac into the worlds most affordable flat-screen HDTV and DVR, it is also an excellent solution for the upcoming Digital Transition in June.
- FM Radio
Tune in to local FM radio on your Mac and record broadcasts to enjoy later on your iPod or iPhone.
- Made for the Mac
With its clean lines, matte aluminum finish, and surprisingly small size, EyeTV Hybrid is the premier accessory for the Mac. It features a USB 2.0 interface for the streaming of superior quality, uncompressed TV content and requires no external power supply. EyeTV Hybrid has a standard F connector and does not require an antenna adapter.
- Superb quality digital TV recordings
EyeTV Hybrid records digital TV in one quality setting, Lossless. The digital stream is recorded unaltered for full quality digital content as encoded by the broadcaster. EyeTV also supports closed captioning and Dolby® Digital sound.
- EyeTV Hybrid can record from a cable or satellite set top box, video recorder or camcorder, using either composite or S-Video connections. In the US, additional support is offered for set top boxes.
- EyeTV Hybrid processes analog video using the encoder built into the EyeTV software together with your Macs processor. As a result, the quality of analog recordings depends on the power of your Mac.
- Macintosh® computer with a PowerPC® G4,G5 or Intel Core® processor
- 512 MB of physical RAM
- A Built-in USB 2.0 port
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later
- Internet connection required to download Program Guide data
Technical Specifications:Analog- /ATSC-Tuner
- Frequency Range: 48-801 MHz (VHF and UHF)
- Analog TV Standards: NTSC
- Digital TV Standards: ATSC, Clear QAM
- FM Radio
Input and Output
- USB 2.0
- Antenna input: Standard F connector
- S-Video (via break out cable, included)
- Composite video (via break out cable, included)
- Stereo audio (via break out cable, included)
- IR remote control sensor