GE® 30" Free-Standing Electric Range, Model JBS07WWH
- Super-Large Oven Capacity - Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time
- Coil Heating Elements - Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning
- ClearView Window - Features a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Dual Element Bake - Alternates the upper broiling element and the lower baking element for even heating and optimal baking results
- Porcelain Oven Door - Offers a scratch-resistant porcelain coating for easy cleaning
- CleanWell Cooktop System - Ensures spills are properly contained, while providing convenient cleaning access
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||5 cu. ft.|
|Clean-Well Cooktop System||Yes|
|Element Type/ Cleaning||Standard|
|Lift-up Cooktop w/Dual Support Rods||Yes|
|One-Piece Upswept Cooktop||Porcelain Enamel|
|6" Heating Element(s)||3 Plug-In (1500 watt)|
|8" Heating Element (s)||1 Plug-In (2600 watt)|
|Dual Element Bake||Yes|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Removable One-Piece Drip Bowls||Chrome|
|Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light||Yes|
|Oven Interior Light||Yes|
|Frameless Lift-off Oven Door||White Porcelain-Enamel|
|Removable Full-Width Storage||Yes|
|Color Appearance||White on White|
|Oven Door(s) with Window(s)||ClearView|
|Textured Steel Side Panels||Yes|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Amp Rating at 208V||40|
|Amp Rating at 240V||40|
|KW Rating at 208V||9.1|
|KW Rating at 240V||11.5|
- Cabinet Width: 30"
- Overall Depth: 26 1/4"
- Overall Height: 46 7/8"
- Overall Width: 29 7/8"
- Depth with Door Open: 46-1/4"
- Depth Without Handle: 26-1/4"
- Oven Interior Dimensions:
- Width: 23-3/4"
- Height: 19"
- Depth: 18-1/2"
- Unit: 130 lbs.
- Shipping: 150 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One year From the date of the original purchase: Any part in the dryer which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. During this limited one-year warranty, GE will provide, free of charge, all labor and related service costs to replace the defective part.
Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details