Panasonic 42" Professional Series Plasma Black Flat Panel HDTV, Model TH42PH11UK
A stunning 42" high definition professional plasma display that delivers the elegance and superb image quality for just about any installation – whether it's in a boardroom, classroom, hotel, restaurant, or digital signage environment – while providing full integration in an automated environment. With an improved contrast ratio of up to 15,000:1, an increased number of gradation steps (4096), and industry-leading 18-bit digital image processing, the TH-42PH11UK delivers significant image quality improvements to produce an unforgettable visual experience. With Panasonic's multi-function input slot system, this 42" flat-panel display offers seamless integration into virtually any AV, PC or interactive environment, so it can be used in the widest range of vertical or horizontal display applications.
This 42" panel is lighter and more energy efficient than previous models, and its ultra-stylish looks are sleek even when the panel is turned off. It also has an eco-friendly, 100%-lead-and-mercury-free design, and has an incredible service life of 100,000 hours – that's an amazing 42 years of normal viewing (6.5 hours per day) or 11+ years of 24/7 operation. Panasonic Pro Plasmas combine the very best in image quality, customization, size selection and durability in its new Professional Series plasma family. The TH-42PH11UK comes standard with two plug-in boards, one with Dual 1080p HDMI Inputs and one with BNC Component Video/RGB + Audio Inputs. Also included are a built-in PC Input (15pinHD), Audio Input (for PC), and Serial Control (RS-232C) Input. Plus, there is an available slot for another optional terminal board, or you can remove the standard boards and mount up to three optional boards to fit your needs.
- Industry-leading 18-bit digital image processing produces 4,096 steps of gradation for brilliant and true-to-life color
- Up to 15,000:1 Contrast Ratio for extremely deep, rich blacks
- Plug-in architecture allows the addition of multi-function terminal boards for added connectivity and functionality
- Outstanding 100,000-hour service life
- New Text Overlay feature provides enhanced signage functionality
- Newly-developed 11th generation phosphor significantly resists burn-in as effectively as CRT displays
- Enhanced screen saver features like Overlay Scrolling Bar and White Screen provide additional protection against image sticking
- Advanced Dual Picture mode and built-in image enlarging function enhances multi-screen systems
- Expanded configurations for multi-screen displays and the ability to enlarge an image up to 5X vertically and horizontally
- 1024 x 768 resolution
- Supports VGA, WVGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, WSXGA+, UXGA, WUXGA and XGA PC signal compatibility (WXGA and above resolution is compressed)
- Supports 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/24p, 1080/24sf, 1080/25p, 1080/30p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 480/60p, 480/60i signal compatibility
- From an on-board PC to CAT5 to HD-SDI, Panasonic offers the widest array of optional boards to customize a panel to meet practically any application
- Screen Size: 42" Class (41.6" diagonal)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Native Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Effective Display Area (W x H): 36.3" x 20.4"
- Pixel Pitch (H x V): .900 x .675 mm
- Gradation: 4,096 steps (equivalent)
- Scan Rate
- Horizontal frequency: 15 - 110 kHz
- Vertical frequency: 48 - 120 Hz
- Sound: 16 W (8 W + 8 W)
- Interchangeable Terminals: 3 Slots (1-Vacant, 2-HDMI In x2, 3-Component In (BNC x 3, Analog RGB/Component), Audio In (L/R) (RCA pin jack x 2)
- Height: 24"
- Width: 40.2"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Unit: 50 lbs
- Shipping: 60 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts and Labor