Toshiba 1080p Upscaling Black DVD Player, Model SD7200
1080p upconversion to near HD quality, multi-format capability, and the convenience of HDMITM with REGZA-LINK®, make the SD7200 a great movie night solution.
- Video upconversion up to 1080p1 resolution via HDMITM takes your current DVDs to a new level, for an amazing viewing experience on today’s HDTVs.
- HDMITM is a convenient, single cable AV connection. It transfers pure digital video and multi-channel audio to compatible home theater components and high defi nition televisions without scaling down or compressing the signal, keeping sound and picture quality pristine.
- REGZA-LINK® (HDMI™-CEC)2 makes controlling multiple components easy. Just connect your player to a Toshiba TV with REGZA-LINK® using an HDMI™ cable, and then control them using one remote, no additional programming or setup required!
- Multi-format playback3 capability supports DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, VCD, SVCD, DivX®, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 and WMA playback for true viewing flexibility.
- Slim chassis height is combined with a high gloss black acrylic panel, silver accents, and a bright front display designed to complement today’s home theaters.
- Video upconversion up to 1080p resolution via HDMI
Video upconversion up to 1080p takes your current DVDs to a new level, for an amazing viewing experience on today's HDTVs
- Video Upconversion 720p/1080i/1080p
- Multi-Format Playback
Multi-Format playback capability supports DVD-/+R, DVD-/+RW, VCD, SVCD, CD-R, CD-RW, and MP3 playback for true viewing flexibility
- ColorStream Pro® Progressive Scan Component Video Output
ColorStream Pro® Progressive Scan Component Video Outputs enhance color purity and image detail
- 14-Bit/108MHz Video D/A
- Digital Cinema Progressive (3:2 Pulldown)
- Digital Picture Zoom
- Fast Scan
- Slow Motion
- Multi-Camera Angle Select
- Multi-Language Select
- Multi-Subtitle Select
- JPEG Photo Viewer
Enables users to seamlessly display digital photographs from CD/DVD disc onto their televisions
- Audio D/A 192 kHz/24 bit
- Dolby® Digital and DTS® Compatible Output
Connected to a compatible AC-3 receiver, Dolby® Digital creates a multi-channel audio experience and unsurpassed three-dimensional audio performance rivaling the best movie theaters. And every Toshiba DVD player features DTS® (Digital Theater Systems) compatibility. A Toshiba DVD player can be connected to a DTS® compatible receiver/decoder via its digital audio outputs for playback of high-resolution multi-channel DTS® -encoded DVDs and CDs
- WMA & MP3 Playback
- 3D Surround Sound
- REGZA-LINK® (HDMI™ CEC)
REGZA-LINK® makes controlling multiple components easy. Just connect your player to other compatible devices using an HDMI cable, and then control them using one remote, no additional programming or setup required!
- Remote Control
- Front LED Display
- Screen Saver
Prevents screen burn-in caused by long-standing video images. After five minutes of screen inactivity, the Toshiba DVD logo "ping-pongs" across the screen
- Benefit: The player can be set to automatically go into a screen saver mode after several minutes of inactivity. While in this mode, the Toshiba DVD logo appears and "ping-pongs" across the screen. Many movies will display the main movie menu indefinitely after the movie has ended. If left onscreen for a prolonged period, burn-in on the TV screen may result without this feature
- Tray Lock
- HDMI™ Out with REGZA-LINK®
- ColorStream Pro® Component Video Output
ColorStream Pro® progressive scan provides a non-interlaced component video DVD/TV connection that allows DVD-Video to reach its maximum picture quality potential. Every DVD-Video disc is mastered in MPEG-2 progressive scan (480P). By preserving DVD's progressive scan image, the ColorStream PRO connection provides a new dimension in total picture quality, delivering a more film-like, three-dimensional image. The progressive scan image is flicker-free, with virtually no visible NTSC line structure or motion artifacts, and offers better resolution than standard interlaced images
- Benefit: These outputs allow the video signal to be sent from the DVD player to a component video equipped interlaced or progressive scan TV. When this connection is utilized with today's HD-compatible sets, typical NTSC artifacts-like video noise, dot crawl, and flicker-are virtually eliminated, resulting in a low-noise, highly detailed picture with unequaled color purity
- RCA Video Outputs (1)
- L-R Audio (1)
- Coaxial Outputs (1)
- Height: 1.61"
- Width: 16.93"
- Depth: 7.76"
- Unit: 2.77 lbs
- Shipping: 4.03 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 90 Days Parts and Labor
- **Some DVD-R/DVD-RW and CD-R/CD-RW discs may be incompatible due to laser pick up and disc design. CD-R/CD-RW discs must be recorded using CD-DA method for CD audio playback. The DVD/VCR may not support some MP3/WMA/JPEG recordings due to differences in recording formats, disc structure, or condition of the disc (use of CD-RW for MP3 files is not recommended). See owner’s manual for more information
- ***Use of REGZA-LINK®, which is a feature based on HDMI-CEC, requires an HDMI-CEC compatible display device. Depending on the display device specifications, some or all REGZA-LINK® functions may not work even if the display device is HDMI-CEC compatible
- *A HDTV or HD Monitor with an HDCP capable HDMI or DVI input is required for video upconversion. To upconvert to 720p, 1080i, or 1080p resolution, a 720p, 1080i, or 1080p capable HDTV or HD Monitor (as applicable) is required