Energy Star Rated - No
KitchenAid Architect Classic Series II Undercounter Dishwasher In Black, KUDC20CVBK
The Architect Series II line of appliances features sleek exteriors and hidden controls, creating soft lines that extend seamlessly across a full line of appliances. This suite reflects your passion for cooking and for life. KitchenAid always brings you quality that allows you to experience you kitchen your way.
- Built-in Hard Food Disposer eliminates the need for pre-rinsing by quietly grinding up food particles and washing them away
- Four Stainless Steel Wash Arms spray water to ten precisely angled locations, providing maximum coverage and resisting wear
- Optimum Wash Sensor adjusts the wash cycle to specific water conditions for maximum cleaning efficiency and performance
- Whisper Quiet® Sound Insulation System (54 dBA)* is quieter than the average conversation (*per IEC Standards, Normal Cycle)
- The Heat Dry Option with a dedicated drying element heats the tub at the end of the cycle to ensure dishes are dry every time
- Stainless Steel Interior retains heat for better drying performance while resisting wear over time
- The Fully Visible Console Design makes the controls easily accessible while showcasing their Architect Series II design and handle.
- Number of Cycles: 4
- Cycles: HEAVY DUTY, NORMAL, LIGHT/CHINA, RINSE ONLY
- Cycle Options: 5
- Heated Dry Option
- Optimum Wash Sensor
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Capacity: 14 PLACE SETTINGS
- Lower Rack: Fold-Down Lower Rack Tines
- Upper Rack: Easy Lift Upper Rack Adjuster
- Silverware Basket: Yes
- Sound Reduction System: Whisper Quiet®
- Commercial-Grade S/Steel Interior
- DuraKote Nylon - Coated Racks: Silver Atlantis
- Tub Design: Tall
- 120-volt, 60-Hz, AC-only, 15- or 20-amp. fused electrical supply. Copper wire only. A timedelay fuse or circuit breaker and separate circuit is recommended.
- Overall Width: 23.875"
- Overall Height: 33.875" to 34.5"
- OverallDepth: 24.5"
- Cutout Width: 24" (Minimum)
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 34" (Minimum)