Linksys Media Hub Home Entertainment Storage - NMH305
(Click hyperlink text to view)
You love your media, so treat it well. The Media Hub makes it easy to organize, access, and share your digital video, photos, and music -- around your home and around the world (fees may apply). With massive capacity, intelligent aggregation, and media optimized file-serving capabilities, its an ideal way to manage your material, enjoy your entertainment and share your memories. Show your media how much you love it give it a Hub.
Conveniently access and stream your media from a versatile, high-performance storage hub. Multi-stream capability lets you enjoy different media at the same time: watch a movie while your kids listen to music and your spouse browses photos. Elegant Web-based interface makes it simple to browse your media. Intelligent aggregation automatically finds, copies and organizes media from all the UPnP devices on your network even collecting songs from the same CD stored in different places into one virtual album.
Enjoy your media anywhere in the world. Easily configure the Hub to share or accept video, photos, and music via the Internet (fees may apply). Elegant web-based interface makes browsing and organizing your media a snap, from home or away. Watch a movie on the go; DJ at a friends party with your music from home. Upload vacation snapshots for your friends to view, while still on vacation -- free your media to be where you want it.
Within its stylish, compact design, the hubs high-capacity can store hundreds of hours of video, hundreds of thousands of photos and songs. With a 500 Gigabyte hard drive and additional drive bay, this Media Hub (model# NMH305) is set to grow along with your media collection.
Included Automated Backup Software helps preserve your music, movies and memories with manual and continuous backup of all of your computers media material.
- Provides two bays with SATA interface, easy installation and removal:
- First bay pre-installed with one 500 GB, green-power hard disk drive
- Second bay available for end-user upgrade
- Provides two USB ports
- Supports 10/100/1000 Ethernet connection
- Supports RAID1/JBOD configurations
- Share storage with PCs connected to the network through SMB/CIF protocol
- Provides PC backup with NTI Shadow software:
- Automatic scheduled backup available
- On-demand backup via GUI or Backup button
- Continuous backup option available
- Provides user easy way to import media content with Linksys Media Importer
- DLNA 1.5 certified. Also streams content to Xbox 360 or UPnP DMA devices
- Supports three simultaneous HD streams
- Automated crawl for UPnP servers to index and aggregate all digital media in the home
- Supports iTunes server
- Provides user-friendly, browser-based Media Browser to view JPEG pictures, play MP3 and WMA music, and manage system configuration
- Media server support for most content formats:
- Audio: M4A, M4B, MP4, 3GP, WAV, OGG, FLAC, AAC, MP2, AC3, MPA, MP1, AIF, ASF
- Photo: PNG, TIF, TIFF, BMP, GIF
- Video: MP1, MPG, SPTS, MP4, AVI, VOB, DivX, 3GP, VDR, MPE, DVR-MS, Xvid, M1V, M4V, MOV, MPV
- Playlists: M3U, M3U8, PLS, WPL
- Provides remote access using DDNS in combination with Linksys relaying service to cover up to 100% of all Internet users
- Setup CD-ROM
- Printed Quick Installation Guide
- Ethernet Network Cable
- Power Adapter with Power Cord
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Ports: One Power, One Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Two USB 2.0
- Buttons: One Backup, One Reset, One Power
- LEDs: One Power, Two Disk
- Drive Bays: 2 SATA
- Certiication: DLNA 1.5
- Cabling Type: UTP CAT5E or Better
- UPnP able/cert: Discovery, AV
- Security Features: Password for System Administration and Remote Access
- Environmental Details:
- Power External 12V/5A
- Certification FCC, CE, UL
- Operating Temp. 32 to 95°F (0 to 35°C)
- Storage Temp. -13 to 158°F (-25 to 70°C)
- Operating Humidity 10 to 90% Noncondensing
- Storage Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Minimum Requirements:
- Windows XP or Vista with 32-Bit Browser
- CD-ROM Drive
- Internet Explorer 6 or Firefox 2 or Higher
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or Higher
- PC Required to Set Up
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Connection (network adapter, router, gateway, switch or hub port)
- Broadband Internet Connection
- Height: 7.80"
- Width: 4.37"
- Depth: 6.61"
- Unit: 4.5 lbs
- Shipping: 7 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor