Energy Star Rated - Yes
LG LDF9932 Stainless Steel Undercounter SteamDishwasher - LDF9932SS
Video Downloads for LDF9932SS:
Allows for thorough cleaning of baked on foods while using less water than other power scrub methods. Also allows for enhanced cleaning performance when cleaning fine china and stemware items on delicate cycle. The gentle power of steam!
LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation
Ultra Quiet at only 45dB with built in disposer, this dishwasher is among the quietest in the industry.
Fully Integrated Controls
The controls are integrated on the top of the door allowing for a sleek and sophisticated outward appearance. The SmoothTouch™ controls are activated with a light touch of your finger tips, and are a pleasure to use.
SignaLight™ LED Cycle Indicator Lights
The LDF9932ST SteamDishwasher™ showcases four LED lights signifying the status of the wash process – the first three blue lights reveal the wash, rinse, and dry portions of the cycle, the green light indicates that the dishes are clean
Tallest Tub with Maximum Capacity
- 16 place setting capacity
- 3rd rack for utensils that provides ample storage for hard to clean, hard to place items, resulting in more practical capacity
- Holds up to 10" dishes and stemware on the upper rack and up to 14" dishes, pots, and pans on the lower rack
- The Design-A-Rack™ System and DuraGlide™ Upper Rack allow for removable and adjustable tines, and an upper rack that is easily adjusted and maneuvered for maximum loading flexibility
Dual Intensity™ Wash Cycle
This setting enables you to fully customize the wash cycle intensity for the upper and lower racks
independently – all in the same load.
SenseClean™ Wash System
The turbidity of the water is automatically measured during the first rinse. The water and cycle time are
adjusted based on the need for more or less cleaning. This not only provides excellent cleaning, but water and energy efficiency as well.
- Stainless Steel Extra Large Tub
- Hybrid Condensing Drying System
- Built-In Food Disposer
- Total Place Settings 16
- Design-A-Rack™ System:
- Adjustable Upper Rack One-Touch 2" height
- Maximum Height of Upper Rack Holds up to 10" dishes and stemware
- Maximum Height of Lower Rack Holds up to 14" dishes and stemware
- Folding Tines 2 Rows on Top Rack /2 Rows on Bottom Rack
- Removable Tines 2 in Bottom Rack
- Stemware Holder
- Cup Rack
- Cutlery Baskets 3 detachable baskets with covers
- 7 Wash Cycles SteamDelicate™, Power Scrub, Normal, Quick Wash, SteamFresh™, Rinse Only, Soak
- Options 7 (including Steam)
- Sanitary Rinse 161°F
- Extra Rinse
- Dual Intensity™ Wash Cycle Strong/Medium/Soft
- Half Load Cleaning Upper or Lower Rack
- Delay Start Up to 24 hours
- Child Lock
- SenseClean™ Wash System
- Adjustable Spray Intensity
- Spray Arms 3 (top, middle, bottom)
- Multi-Level Water Direction Multi-level (5) direct feed, Top Nozzle (Down), Upper Nozzle (Up/Down), Lower Nozzle (Up/Down)
- Food Disposer Stainless Steel Blade
- Detergent and Rinse-Aid Dispenser
- Rinse-Aid Refill Indicator
- Drying System Hybrid Condensing
- End of Cycle Indicator
- Self-Cleaning Filter
- Water Heater
- Overflow Detector
- 120°F Inlet Water Capability
- Slim Direct Motor™
- Premium LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation 45dB
- Tub Insulation Metal Cabinet, Damping Sheet, Sound Absorbing
- Material (felt). Base: Damping Sheet
- Door Insulation Damping Sheet
- Nylon Coated Racks and Tines with Rounded Tips
- Balanced Door
- STYLE AND DESIGN
- Available Colors Stainless Steel (ST)
- Handle Exterior Matching Commercial Stainless Steel Handle
- Integrated Electronic Controls Fully Integrated, SmoothTouch
- Time Remaining Indicator
- Adjustable Third Rack 2 Tray
- Tub Material Stainless Steel
- Filter Mesh insert with plastic
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY FEATURES
- Ratings/Requirements UL Listed, 120 V/60 Hz, 15 Amps
- Width: 23 7/8"
- Height: 33 7/8"
- Depth: 25"
- Width: 24"
- Height: 34"
- Depth: 25"
- Unit: 124 lbs.
- Shipping: 144 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 1 Year Labor
- 2 Year Parts
- 5 Year Limited on Control Board and Rack parts
- Lifetime on the Stainless Steel Tub or Liner