Sony Xplod Marine CD Receiver MP3/WMA/AAC Player Receiver - CDXM30
The Sony Xplod® CDX-M30 Marine CD Receiver features MP3/WMA playback, high power, front panel aux and Sony® Bus control to let you choose how you listen to your music for an enjoyable boating experience. UV coating and conformal circuit board protect the radio from the elements.
- Detachable Faceplate with Front Panel Aux In & AUX cap : Front auxiliary input: Sony® has made it easier than ever to connect almost any portable audio device to your car system. One little cable is all it takes to listen to your iPod®, portable music player, or portable DVD player through your Sony Xplod® system (cable sold separately). No need to mess around with FM modulators to listen to your MP3 player in the boat. The auxiliary input is built right into the face of the head unit. All you need to do is plug and play.
- MP3/WMA Playback1 : MP3/WMA Playback1: Play CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3s and WMA files.
- UV resistant paint : UV Resistant front panel coating protects faceplate helps prevent discoloration from the sun.
- Conformal circuit board coating : Conformal coating circuit board to protect the electronic assembly from damage due to contamination, salt spray, moisture, fungus, dust and corrosion caused by harsh or extreme environments.
- HD Radio® ready4 : HD Radio® ready4: HD Radio® ready4 capability lets you receive digital audio broadcasts when used with an optional HD Radio tuner.
- SAT Radio ready3 : Satellite Radio ready3: The Satellite Radio ready head unit integrates seamlessly with either XM or SIRIUS satellite radio UniLink™ adapters (sold separately) so you can receive digital satellite radio broadcasts.
- iPod® adaptor2 support : iPod® Control ready2: The optional XA-120IP allows users to connect, charge, and control your compatible iPod device directly from the radio.
- Front, Rear & Sub pre amp output : 3x preouts: The Sony Xplod® CDX-M30 includes three preouts so you can boost your boat's sound system with minimal effort and maximum flexibility. Use the preouts to add a subwoofer and external amplifiers, or another audio component, to your Xplod system.
- EQ3 Stage 2, DSO2 and 52 Watts x 4 High Power : 52W x 4 High Power5: The Sony Xplod® CDX-M30 delivers 52 watts of peak power to all four speakers for bass-pumping sound.
- Supplied wireless card remote (RM-X151) : The included Wireless Card Remote allows users to control the basic functions of your Sony Xplod® system while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Speaker Impedance : 4-8 Ohms
- Audio Format : BTM
- Band : AM / FM
- CD Playback : Wow and flutter-Below measurable limit
- Digital-to-Analog Converter : 24bit
- Frequency Response : 10-20,000Hz
- Output Impedance : 4-8 Ohms
- Preout Voltage : 2 volt
- S/N Ratio : CEA2006 S/N 82 dB
- Sensitivity (db) : FM:Usable sensitivity (75)(dBf): 9
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : CD: 120dB
- Station Preset(s) : FM18/AM12
- Tone Control(s) : Low: +/-10 dB at 60Hz (XPLOD) Mid: +/-10dB at 1kHz
- (XPLOD) High: +/-10dB at 10kHz (XPLOD)
- Tuner Frequency Range : FM:Tuner Frequency Range(MHz): 87.5-107.9, AM:Tuner
- Frequency Range(kHz): 530-1602 (9 kHz step), 530-1710 (10 kHz step)
- Tuner Type : SSIR-EXA
- Volume Control : Tel/Nav Attenuation
- Wow and Flutter : Below Measurable Limit
- Level Control : -8dB ~ +18dB
- CD :Yes (CD-R/RW)
- Component Compatible : Sony BUS Control with CD-Text
- Menu Options : Auto Title Scroll
- Tilt Range : 45°
- CD Text Display : Yes
- Illumination : Blue
- On-Screen Clock : 12H
Inputs and Outputs
- 12V Trigger Output(s) : Power antenna Amplifier turn on
- Analog Audio Input(s) (Total) : Front Aux-In
- Antenna Terminal(s) : Aerial Input Terminal
- Audio Out (Variable/Fixed) : Speaker outputs (sure seal connectors)
- Infrared Port : Remote Controller Input Terminal
- Input(s) : Front Aux In, BUS audio input terminal
- Remote Jack : Optional Wired Remote input
- Input Power: 12 V DC car battery (negative ground (earth))
- Output Power: 52W x4 High Power-23.2 watts per channel minimum continuous average power into 4 Ohms, 4 channels driven from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with no more than 5% total harmonic distortion.
- Power Consumption (in Operation): 45W
- FM Usable Sensitivity: 10 dBf
- Frequency Response: 30 - 15,000 Hz
- S/N Ratio: 69 dB
- Selectivity: 75 dB at 400 kHz
- Stereo Separation: 35 dB at 1 kHz
- Height: 1.97"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 7.09"
- Unit: 2.87
- Shipping: 4 lbs