Klipsch 5.1 Channel Home Theater Black Speaker System, Model HDT300BK
This compact, high-definition home theater system is simple to set up and use. It consists of four identical speakers for main and surround sound use, a center channel for precise dialogue and a subwoofer for heart-thumping effects. Each main and surround speaker is a sealed enclosure finished in satin black with a 2.5-inch IMG woofer and a MicroTractrix Horn-loaded 0.75-inch fabric tweeter inside. The center channel shares the same driver attributes except it is magnetically shielded, so it won’t interfere with your TV picture.
- Premium 5.1 speaker system, perfect for smaller rooms
- Center channel delivers precise dialogue
- Subwoofer generates deep bass you can hear and feel
- Clean, modern design looks great next to any flat-panel TV
- Adjustable wall brackets
- ¼-20 inserts for optional stand mounting
- Center channel includes cradle base
- SPL: 110 dB peak
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
Satellite / Center
- Enclosure Material: ABS plastic
- Enclosure Type: Closed
- Drive Components
- Tweeters: 0.75" fabric
- Mid-bass Drivers: 2.5" IMG
- Bandwidth (Sat/Center): 150Hz - 20kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: Up to100 watts/ch
- Enclosure Material: Vinyl wrapped MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
- Driver: 6.5" fiber-composite cone
- Amplifier: 80 W
- Bandwidth: 40Hz - 200Hz
- Level Control: Rear panel mounted potentiometer
- Crossover Control: Variable, 60Hz - 200Hz
- Phase Control: Switch, 0° or 180°
- Satellite (H x W x D): 5.5" x 3.6" x 3.85"
- Center Channel (H x W x D): 3.6" x 7.5" x 3.85"
- Subwoofer (H x W x D): 11.8" x 9.9" x 14.6"
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics