Sony Xplod Marine CD Receiver MP3/WMA/AAC Player Receiver - CDXM60UI
The Sony Xplod® CDX-M60UI is a versatile and smart Marine audio solution that lets you listen to music several ways with superior sound quality. Connect, charge, and control your iPod®, Walkman® player, or other digital music players with USB 1-Wire, an innovative feature that also displays song title, artist, track and more.
- DRIVE-S Chassis Sony® DRIVE-S technology provides the ultimate audio platform, upon which to build a system that caters to demanding ears.
- 3x Preouts with HPF/LPF The Sony Marine CDX-M60UI includes three preouts so you can boost your boat's sound system with minimal effort and maximum flexibility.
- MP3/WMA Playback1 Play CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs including discs loaded with MP3s and WMA files1.
- SAT Radio3 / HD Radio®4 Adaptor ready The CDX-M60UI integrates seamlessly with satellite radio Sony® Bus adaptors so you can receive digital satellite radio broadcasts3. HD Radio® ready so you can receive digital audio broadcasts when used with an optional HD Radio tuner4.
- USB5 1 Wire for iPod2 Now, one single head unit can access and control your iPod®2, Walkman® player and numerous digital music players, USB5 enabled Thumb-Drives and memory devices.
- Quick-BrowZer® Quick-BrowZer® lets you quickly search for and select songs while driving.
- Passenger Control Let your co-pilot take control. Passenger Control lets your passengers play DJ while you drive.
- Zappin™ Plays music clips by scanning your music collection. Find your favorites quickly and easily by the simple touch of the Zappin™ control button.
- DM+ Advanced This Sony® original codec enhancer brings your compressed music files back to life.
- Speaker Impedance : 4-8 Ohms
- Audio Format : BTM
- Band : AM / FM
- CD Playback : Wow and flutter-Below measurable limit
- Digital-to-Analog Converter : 24bit
- Frequency Response : 10-20,000Hz
- Output Impedance : 4-8 Ohms
- Preout Voltage : 2 volt
- S/N Ratio : CEA2006 S/N 82 dB
- Sensitivity (db) : FM:Usable sensitivity (75)(dBf): 10
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : CD: 120dB
- Station Preset(s) : FM18/AM12
- Tone Control(s) : Low: +/-10 dB at 60Hz (XPLOD) Mid: +/-10dB at 1kHz (XPLOD) High: +/-10dB at 10kHz (XPLOD)
- Tuner Frequency Range : FM:Tuner Frequency Range(MHz): 87.5-107.9, AM:Tuner Frequency Range(kHz): 530-1602 (9 kHz step), 530-1710 (10 kHz step)
- Tuner Type : SSIR-EXA
- Volume Control : Tel/Nav Attenuation
- Wow and Flutter : Below Measurable Limit
- Level Control : -8dB ~ +18dB
- CD :Yes (CD-R/RW)
- Component Compatible : Sony BUS Control with CD-Text
- Menu Options : Auto Title Scroll
- Tilt Range : 45°
- CD Text Display : Yes
- Illumination : Blue/Red
- On-Screen Clock : 12H
Inputs and Outputs
- 12V Trigger Output(s) : Power antenna Amplifier turn on
- Analog Audio Input(s) (Total) : Front Aux-In
- Antenna Terminal(s) : Aerial Input Terminal
- Audio Out (Variable/Fixed) : Speaker outputs (sure seal connectors)
- Digital Audio Input(s): Ability to use all forms of USB devices may vary as not all devices are compatible. This unit can be connected to the following iPods. Update your iPod to the latest software before you use it. -iPod Nano 1st generation* -iPod Nano 2nd generation (aluminum) -iPod Nano 3rd generation (video) -iPod 5th generation (video)* -iPod Classic -iPod Touch -iPhone * When you connect iPod Nano1st generation or iPod 5th generation, Passenger Control is not available. -This unit is compliant with MSC (Mass Storage Class) and MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) type USB devices compliant with the USB standard. -This unit cannot recognize USB devices via a USB hub. For customers in the USA, please visit the following site for further information: http://www.xplodsony.com If you have any questions or problems concerning your unit that are not covered in this manual, consult your nearest Sony dealer.
- Infrared Port : Remote Controller Input Terminal
- Input(s) : Rear USB5 pig-tail (1.5 m), BUS audio input terminal, Front Aux In
- Remote Jack : Optional Wired Remote input
- USB Port(s) : USB Full-Speed
- Input Power : 12 V DC car battery (negative ground (earth))
- Output Power : 52W x4 High Power-23.2 watts per channel minimum continuous average power into 4 Ohms, 4 channels driven from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with no more than 5% total harmonic distortion.
- Power Consumption (in Operation) : 45W
- FM Usable Sensitivity : 10 dBf
- Frequency Response : 20 - 15,000 Hz
- S/N Ratio : 70 dB
- Selectivity : Sony BUS Control with CD-Text
- Stereo Separation : 40 dB at 1 kHz
- Parts for installation and connections (1 set)
- Card remote commander: RM-X151
- AUX Cap
- Height: 1.97"
- Width: 7.01"
- Depth: 7.09"
- Unit: 3.09 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Not all MP3, WMA, AAC files may playback due to file variations. Copyright protected ACC-LC files cannot be played back.
- Ability to use all generations of iPod products may vary as not all products are compatible.
- Satellite radio service requires a satellite radio tuner and service subscription, sold separately.
- HD Radio® capability requires an optional HD Radio tuner (XT-100HD).
- Ability to use all forms of USB devices may vary as not all devices are compatible.