LaCie IamaKey 8GB USB Flash Drive - 130870
With the new LaCie iamaKey, inventive storage meets data protection. The key-shaped design is functional and memorable, and the protection that the LaCie iamaKey offers makes it extremely reliable. Best of all, with its 4GB and 8GB models, you can fit an enormous amount of data in a small flash drive. With the universal Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface, iamaKey can be used with both PC and Macs. Hi-Speed USB 2.0 not only offers universal compatibility and cross-platform convenience, but features a hot-pluggable connection and high-speed transfer rates, and is Windows ReadyBoost compatible. With its eye-catching design, the iamaKey certainly stands out, but its connector (Gold SIP) is both water- and scratch-resistant, making it one of the most durable and thinnest USB keys on the market. Protective edges on the connectors ensure that you'll always insert the LaCie iamaKey properly, keeping it usable and safe.
- Sturdy metal key design; fits on a keyring
- Fast transfer rates (Read mode: up to 30 MB/s; write mode: up to 10MB/s)
- Ultra-mobile and lightweight
- Gold SIP technology, water- and scratch-resistant
- Interface : Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (backward compatible with USB 1.1)
Windows ReadyBoost compatible
- Interface Transfer Rate : up to 480Mbits/s
- System Requirements:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Mac OS X v10.3.5 or higher
- Linux-based system
- Box Content : LaCie iamaKey & Cap
- Height: 2.24"
- Width: 0.94"
- Depth: 0.12"
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Performance read and write speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.