JL Audio Sealed PowerWedge Subwoofer In Gray, Model CS110RGW1V2
W3v3 & W1v2 Sealed PowerWedge™ Systems
JL Audio PowerWedge™ systems have defined value in engineered low-frequency systems for over ten years. Our newest models deliver enhanced power handling and are smaller than previous models, thanks to the W3v3 & W1v2 subwoofer drivers. Built in our Miramar, Florida factory, utilizing state-of-the-art CNC woodworking equipment, PowerWedge™ systems feature top-quality MDF construction, steel-mesh grilles, five-way binding post connectors, high-grade automotive carpeting and JL Audio ECS internal wiring.
These compact systems are ideal for a variety of vehicle sizes and deliver tight, powerful bass that will please any audiophile. The rear-firing PowerWedge™ systems (5 W3v3 models and 7 W1v2 models) feature an angled back panel to allow the driver(s) to fire toward the back of the vehicle with minimal loss of trunk or hatch space. Systems are available with varying woofer configurations of 10-inch, 12-inch and 13.5-inch subwoofer drivers.
- One 10W1v2-4
- Sealed enclosure
- Gray carpet finish
- 4 ohm final impedance
- Steel mesh grille included.
- Driver(s): One 10W1v2-4
- Continuous Power Handling: 300W
- Final Impedance: 4 ohm mono
- Enclosure Type: Sealed, rear-firing
- Finish: Dark gray carpet, steel mesh grille
- Height:12.5 in. / 317.5 mm
- Width: 18.75 in. / 476 mm
- Depth:10.375 in. / 264 mm
- Top Surface Depth: 6.0 in. / 152 mm
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Enclosed Subwoofer Systems (incl. Stealthbox™): Two (2) Years