Sub-Zero PRO 48 48" Built-In Side-By-Side Classic Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Model 648PRO
Born of 100% steel (and maybe a bit of brashness), the Model 648PRO is no less than a masterpiece of preservation. Its sculpted metal, dual refrigeration and advanced controls marry performance, and design in a bold new way for home refrigeration. So it not only keeps foods magnificently fresh, it keeps kitchens in rather remarkable form. The Model 648PRO is just the latest, sleekest example of how Sub-Zero keeps rewriting the rules of preservation and attraction.
- 29.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Refrigerator: 18.4 cu ft
- Freezer: 11.4 cu ft
- Dual refrigeration—two compressors and three evaporators keep foods fresher longer and prevent odor transfer
- Exterior temperature display with easy-to-read digital readouts, accurate within one degree of your preset temperatures
- Microprocessor and interior control panel with up-front touch controls monitor patternsensing defrost and automatic service alerts
- Holiday mode—power down one or both sides for short or extended periods
- Slide-out stainless steel bins—two, removable bins that fit neatly under any shelf
- Crisper drawer is a touch-and-glide crisper with a tight-seal glass lid for high humidity
- Drawers have adjustable, removable, and interchangeable drawer dividers
- Automatic ice maker lets you retrieve filtered ice from a stainless steel bucket
- Shelves are cantilevered and spill-proof, with stainless steel trim (refrigerator); adjustable, removable and 100% stainless steel (freezer)
- Auto-close system with an advanced hinge design lets doors finish closing automatically
- Alarm with an audible beep lets you know when doors or drawers are left ajar
- Water filter is easy to replace and just behind the pop-up grille, for ice as pure as it is fresh
- Easy access grille pops up to reveal the water filter and condenser for cleaning
- Stainless steel construction and classic finish (inside and out) for professional strength and beauty
- Top LED lights bathe upper compartments in a soft glow; on the refrigerator side, channeled sidewall LEDs can even serve as door area night lights (night light option available on Model 648PROG only)
- Height: 84"
- Width: 48"
- Depth from behind face frame: 23-7/8"
- Depth to front of face frame: 25-7/8"
- Minimum Height (levelers in): 83-1/2"
- Door Swing Clearance: 28-3/4"
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 15 amp dedicated circuit
This products energy index:
- KWH per Year (Using FTC Method): 698
- Estimated Annual Operating Cost: $58*
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY*
For two years from the date of original installation, this Sub-Zero product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Sub-Zero under the above warranty must be performed by Sub-Zero factory certified service, unless otherwise specified by Sub-Zero, Inc. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
FULL FIVE YEAR SEALED SYSTEM WARRANTY
For five years from the date of original installation, this Sub-Zero product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, these parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing. All service provided by Sub-Zero under the above warranty must be performed by Sub-Zero factory certified service, unless otherwise specified by Sub-Zero, Inc. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
LIMITED TWELVE YEAR SEALED SYSTEM WARRANTY
For twelve years from the date of original installation, Sub-Zero will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing. If the owner uses Sub-Zero factory certified service, the service provider will repair or replace these parts with the owner paying for all other costs, including labor. If the owner uses non-certified service, the owner must contact Sub-Zero, Inc. (using the information below) to receive repaired or replacement parts. Sub-Zero will not reimburse the owner for parts purchased from non-certified service or other sources.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO EACH WARRANTY
The warranty applies only to products installed for normal residential use. The warranty applies only to products installed in any one of the fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia or the ten provinces of Canada. This warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT SUB-ZERO, INC.
WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF
LAW. SUB-ZERO, INC. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES
ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS,
IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also
have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service and the name of Sub-Zero factory certified service nearest you, contact
Sub-Zero, Inc., P.O. Box 44848, Madison, WI 53744; check the contact & support section of our website,
subzero.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-222-7820.
*Stainless steel (doors, panels, handles, product frames and interior surfaces) are covered by a limited
60-day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
*Replacement water filters and air purification cartridges are not covered by the product warranty.