Toshiba Black DVD Recorder With Built-In Digital Tuner, Model DR570
The Toshiba DR570 DVD Recorder features playback and Recording abilities for DVD-R, -RW, +R and +RW DVD formats. The recorder has 1080p up-conversion abilities, HDMI output for HD playback, and an auto-finalization function that prepares recorded DVDs for use in other players. Toshiba also equipped the recorder with ATSC/QAM/NTSC tuners for picking up signals and HDMI-CEC for syncing entertainment devices to one remote.
- Built-in ATSC/NTSC/QAM digital/analog tuner allows for tuning of analog or
digital channels from over the air, or cable, including “cable-in-the-clear” digital
- Multi-format recording and playback1 provides the utmost in recording media
convenience with compatibility with the most popular formats (DVD-R, DVD-RW,
- Video upconversion up to 1080p2 resolution via HDMITM takes your current
DVDs to a new level, for an amazing viewing experience on today’s HDTVs.
- One Touch Recording3 makes recording your favorite show simple. Just connect
the DR570 to your cable or satellite box and you are set to record with the push of
- Front DV Input makes it easy to save your precious memories to DVD.
- Auto Finalize with Undo simplifi es the recording process by automatically
finalizing your recording for playback on standard DVD players.
- REGZA-LINK® (HDMITM-CEC)4 makes controlling multiple components easy. Just
connect your recorder to other compatible devices using an HDMITM cable, and
then control them using one remote, no additional programming or setup required!
- PLAYABLE DISC TYPES1
- Progressive Out
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-Bit
- Video Upconversion2 720p/1080i/1080p
- Kodak Picture CD
- DivX® Home Theater Certifi ed1
- Digital Photo Viewer (JPEG)
- Y/C Separation
- RECORDING FUNCTIONS
- Tuner Channels ATSC/NTSC/QAM Digital Tuning
- DVD-R (Video Mode)
- DVD+R (Video Mode)
- DVD-RW (VR & Video Mode)
- DVD+RW (VR Mode)
- Recording Modes 1H(XP)/2H(SP)/4H(LP)/6H(EP)/8H(SLP)
- V-Chip Recording
- Timer Recording 12 programs/1 month
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-Bit
- MP3 Playback1
- WMA Playback1
- Dolby® Digital Recording (2-Ch)
- L-PCM Recording XP mode only
- 3D (Virtual Surround Sound)
- OSD Language English/French/Spanish
- 1.5x FF with Audio 1.3x /0.8x with Audio
- Scan FF/REW 2x(fwd) 5x(back) ,20x,40x
- Slow-Motion 1/2(fwd) 1/4(back), 1/8x, 1/16x
- Instant Skip
- Zoom (magnifi cations)
- Editing Features Playlist/Rename Title/
- Chapter Creation (User and Auto)
- Timer Back Up (at standby mode) 30 sec.
- Auto Finalization with Undo
- Commercial Skip
- Component Out 1
- HDMITM Out with REGZA-LINK® 1
- Front S-Video Input 1
- Rear S-Video Input/Output 1/1
- Rear RCA-Video Input/Output 1/1
- Front Audio Input 1
- Rear Analog Audio Input/Output 1/1
- Coaxial Digital Audio Output 1
- Front DV Input 1
- Height: 2.3"
- Width: 16.54"
- Depth: 9.72"
- Unit: 5.28 lbs
- Shipping: 7.7 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and 90 Days Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details
- ***Some DVD-R/DVD-RW and CD-R/CD-RW discs may be incompatible due to laser pick up and disc design. CD-R/CD-RW discs must be recorded using CD-DA method for CD audio playback. The DVD Recorder may not support some MP3/WMA/JPEG/DivX recordings due to differences in recording formats, disc structure, or condition of the disc (use of CD-RW for MP3 files is not recommended). See owner’s manual for more information
- **A HDTV or HD Monitor with an HDCP capable HDMI or DVI input is required for video upconversion. To upconvert to 720p, 1080i, or 1080p resolution, a 720p, 1080i, or 1080p capable HDTV or HD Monitor (as applicable) is required
- *This product is not made or sold for unauthorized use of copyrighted works, and it is only intended for recording and playback of authorized content and any other lawful use
- ****Use of REGZA-LINK®, which is a feature based on HDMI-CEC, requires an HDMI-CEC compatible display device. Depending on the display device specifications, some or all REGZA-LINK® functions may not work even if the display device is HDMI-CEC compatible