Sharp 24" KB6524 Stainless Steel Microwave Drawer, Model KB6524SS
Innovative thinking led to the world's first Microwave Drawer® Oven, an appliance that has helped revolutionize kitchen design and microwave oven placement. Now Sharp introduces the next generation of this successful appliance – larger, sleeker and more accessible than ever. The new KB-6524P Series fits in the same space as other Sharp 24-inch models, yet it's larger 1.2 cubic feet interior is tall enough to hold a 20 oz. cup from your favorite take-out coffee store. Plus, there are two convenient ways to open or close the drawer – either pull or push the Easy Open handle or simply touch the Auto-Touch™ control panel.
With more convenience features, quieter operation and a more integrated design, the KB-6524P Series really is the best solution yet for where to place the microwave.
- New 24-inch Design
The new KB-6524P Series joins Sharp's line-up of Microwave Drawer appliances. The design is new, inside and out. The cavity is larger with 1.2 cu. ft. capacity, tall enough to hold your favorite mug or a 20 oz. cup from your favorite take-out coffee store. The new open towel bar handle and concealed louvers give this model a contemporary, quality look and feel. With all these changes, outside dimensions remain the same, making kitchen planning and installation easier.
- Easier Accessibility
Just pull or push the Microwave Drawer handle and Sharp's exclusive Easy Open system activates a motor to open or close the drawer automatically. For even easier access, the control panel also features Open and Close buttons for one-finger operation. Smaller, lower drawer slides make the cavity more accessible so it's easier to clean the top and back walls. And best of all, there's no need to remove the dish from the over to check, stir, or turn the food.
- Increased Functionality
Sharp continually looks at where you place your microwave ovens and how you use them. Based on research with Microwave Drawer owners, we've expanded Short Cut options to include "Warm" for heating syrup for pancakes and dessert sauce for ice cream. A new "Beverage Center" warms coffee or heats water for hot tea or instant coffee or soup. Sensor Cook® settings and defrost options have been expanded.
- Built-in Ready Microwave Drawer Oven: Yes, 24-inches wide. This Microwave Oven can be installed below any electric or gas wall oven.
- Front-Mounted Touch Controls: Yes, angled for easy viewing
- Microwave Drawer Oven Opening System: Yes, using either the Easy Open handle or the Auto-Touch™ control panel.
- Digital LCD Display: Yes
- Wattage: 1000 Watts
- Microwave Keep Warm: Yes, up to 30 minutes
- Kitchen Timer: Yes
- Control Lock: Yes
- Demonstration Mode: Yes
- 1.2 cu. ft. capacity (holds 9" x 13" dish): Yes
- Sensor Cook®, Reheat, Popcorn: 12 settings
- Preprogrammed Reheat: 2 settings
- Automatic Defrost: 6 settings
- Variable power levels: 11
- Programmable stages: 4
- Clock: Yes
- Minute Plus™: Yes
- Melt and Soften Buttons: Yes
- Beverage Center: Yes
- Power/Ratings: 120V, 60Hz/1.67kW, 14.5 Amps
- Safety Compliance: FCC, DHHS, UL Listed
- Cavity Dimensions
- Width: 17-5/16"
- Height: 7-1/8"
- Depth: 16-9/16"
- Outside Dimensions
- Width: 23-7/8"
- Height: 15"
- Depth: 26-3/16" (with handle)
- Cutout Dimensions
- Width: 22-1/8"
- Height: 14-13/16"
- Depth: 23-1/2"
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer):
Limited Warranty One-year parts and one-year labor with in-home service. The warranty continues for an additional four years, for a total of five years, on the magnetron tube for parts only.
Product specifications and design are subject to change without notice.