Panamax MAX 20Amp Power Distribution/Protection In Black, Model MAX4400
- 20 Amp Current Capacity
Receptacles accept either 15 or 20 Amp equipment plugs for installation fexibility.
- Inductorless Noise Filtration
Provides clean, capacitive filtered power to amplifiers without current limiting components (inductors) which impede performance.
- One front Panel Convenience Outlet
For temporary power connections
- Four Always-On Outlets
For equipment that requires continuous power.
- For Switched Outlets
Controlled by either the front panel switch or DC voltage trigger. A Turn-On delay switch provides a 0 or 10 second delay for switched outlets.
- DC Voltage Trigger
A standard 3.5mm mini-plug jack allows external control of start-up/shutdown sequencing.
- Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM) Circuitry
AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power for under or over voltage conditions. Power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
- Grounding Lug
Provides a common grounding point for equipment with seperate ground.
- Includes Rack-Mounting Brackets
- Under-voltage shutoff 84V ±6V
- UL1449 Suppression Rating 330V
- Thermal Fusing Yes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation 1650 Joules
- Response Time<1n
- Protection Modes L-N, L-G, N-G
- Peak Impulse Current 52,000 A
- Over-voltage shutoff 147 ±8V
- Maximum Current Capacity 20 Amps
- Line Voltage 120VAC, 50/60
- Initial Clamping Level 200V Peak, 141V RMS
DC Trigger Specifications
- Voltage and Polarity 5-30VDC, bi-directional
- Current Requirement<10mA
- Connection 3.5mm, mini-plug
- Width: 17"
- Height: 1.94"
- Depth: 7.31"