Fisher & Paykel 24" EZKleen Stainless Steel Double DishDrawer Dishwasher - DD24DCX6
We imagined the ideal dishwasher...and the concept of the DishDrawer was born. Years of research and refinement have created an appliance that offers a compelling blend of form and function. Each drawer is independently operated, allowing you to wash small loads as economically as large ones. DishDrawer lets you match the wash programme to the contents, so dishes are better cared for.
- Energy Rating: ENERGY STAR rated
- Independent drawers 2
- With two independently operated drawers, the double DishDrawer delivers two dishwashers in one. Put delicate crystal in one drawer, and heavily soiled pots in the other, then simply choose the wash programme for each drawer.
- Independent wash programmes for separation of wash loads
- DishDrawer is two totally separate, independently operated wash units, the DishDrawer delivers two dishwashers in one. DishDrawer allows you to mix delicate crystal and heavily soiled baking dishes all at the same time, washing the delicate glassware and crockery in one wash unit on the delicate cycle, with pots and pans in the other wash unit on a heavy duty cycle. Because DishDrawer lets you match the wash programme to the type of load, there is no compromise. Dishes are better cared for.
- Choice of wash programmes 9
- Needless to say there is more this wash than merely swishing some water about. A choice of nine wash programmes, including an eco option for each cycle to minimise water and energy usage.
- Economical eco option
- Flow through detergent dispenser
- The detergent dispenser pumps water through the detergent to dissolve it thoroughly before it enters the DishDrawer. Diluting detergent and filtering it through gradually ensures a superior hygenic wash without detergent burn on dishes.
- EnergyStar approved
- ENERGY STAR® was created to help consumers easily identify products, homes, and buildings that save energy and money, and help protect the environment. As the government-backed, trusted symbol for energy efficiency, the ENERGY STAR® label identifies highly efficient products and designates superior energy performance in homes and buildings. With ENERGY STAR®, money isn't all you're saving-you are also making a difference in protecting the environment.
- Uses as little as 1.95 gallons of water per drawer
- Rinse aid dispenser
- Heating element in each drawer
- 163 deg F temperature in final rinse
- Flexible racking system
- Energy saving, delay start option - up to 12 hours
- Key lock and child lock option
Should your back be turned, there is both a key lock and child lock to ensure tiny hands can't cause mischief.
- Intelligent load sensing for optimum performance
- Wash progress and time remaining display
- Easy to use, primary and secondary (concealed) control panels with single touch programming
- Rinse aid indicator light
- Accomodates long stemmed wine glasses
- Hold plates as large as 12 inches
- Holds 6 place settings
- Folding Tines
Easy to use folding tines enable large pots, platters & bowls to be placed effortlessly into the draw
- Interchangeable racks
- Self diagnostics for servicing
- End of cycle beeps
- Three stage flood protection
- Smart Drive intelligent technology
- Flood protection built in
- Heavy Eco
- Normal Eco
- Delicate Eco
- Fast Eco
- Overall Height of product: 32 1/4 - 34 5/8"
- Overall Width of Product: 23-7/16"
- Overall Depth of Product: 22-7/16"
- Depth of Draw (open): 20-1/2"
- Unit: 60 lbs
- Shipping: 72 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 year parts & labor warranty
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.