Canon Silver Flash Memory Camcorder - FS200
Fast, Flexible, Flash Memory
Canon's technological innovation has for decades delivered optical excellence, advanced image processing and top performance, from photographic and broadcast television cameras to our complete line of consumer camcorders.
We're proud to offer another of our latest, the Canon FS200 Flash Memory camcorder. It's among the most affordable ways to get stunning video in a light, compact and user-friendly package. As employed in advanced electronic products such as laptop computers, MP3 players, PDAs and cell phones, Flash Memory has numerous benefits. Adding to the usefulness of this camcorder is Canon's Quick Charge - which reduces the recharge time for the FS200's battery and Pre-Record gives you a head start on capturing the action.
With the FS200's Canon Exclusive features such as Canon 41x Advanced Zoom and our DIGIC DV II Image Processor, combined with a 680k CCD image sensor, Image Stabilization and a 2.7" Widescreen LCD and our new Quick Charge feature- you've got a Flash Memory camcorder that's hard to beat, very affordable and still unmistakably Canon.
- Ultra-Sleek, Compact and Lightweight Design
- Canon Exclusive: Genuine 41x Advanced Zoom
- Canon Exclusive: DIGIC DV II Image Processor
- Superb Shooting Control - Video Snapshot, Quick Start, Quick Charge, Dual Shot and More
- Stunning Digital Photography
- 2.7" Widescreen LCD
- Pick the Color to Suit Your Style
- FS200 Camcorder
- Battery Pack BP-808
- Compact Power Adapter CA-570
- Stereo Video Cable STV-250N
- USB Interface Cable IFC-400PCU
- Wrist Strap
- Digital Video Solution Disk
- Pixela ImageMixer 3SE Video Editing Software
- Music CD
- Standard Definition or High Definition Standard Definition
- Power Consumption 1.8w (SP Mode, LCD Screen ON)
- Television System NTSC
- Video Recording system MPEG-2
- Image Sensor 1/6-inch CCD
- Total Pixels Approx. 680,000 pixels
- Effective Pixels
- 4:3 - approx. 340,000 pixels (ADV.Z* off)
- 16:9 - approx. 360,000 pixels (ADV.Z off)
- 16:9 - approx. 450,000 pixels (ADV.Z on, wide)
- 16:9 - approx. 360,000 pixels (ADV.Z on tele)
- Maximum recording time
- 32GB SDHC Memory Card (not supplied):
- LP (3 Mbps): 20 hours, 50 minutes
- SP (6 Mbps): 11 hours, 05 minutes
- XP (9 Mbps): 7 hours, 20 minutes
- Greater capacity is possible by adding an SDHC Memory Card.
- Zoom Ratio - 41x Advanced Zoom; 37x Optical / 2000x Digital
- Focal length - f=2.6 - 96.2mm (35mm equivalent: 45.8 - 1695mm, Advanced Zoom OFF, 16:9)
- Zoom Speed - Variable / 3 Fixed Zoom Speeds
- Max. F/Stop - f/2.0 - 5.2
- Focusing System TTL (through the lens)
- Programmed AE Auto, Program, Tv, Portrait, Sports, Night, Snow, Beach, Sunset, Spotlight, Fireworks
- Max Shutter Speed Movie: 1/2000, Still Image: 1/500
- Minimum Focusing Distance 10mm (wide) / 1m (tele)
- White Balance Auto, Daylight, Tungsten, Manual
- Minimum Illumination 1.3 lx (Night Mode)
- Image Stabilization Electronic
- LCD Screen 2.7-inch widescreen color LCD (Approx. 123,000 dots)
- Recording Media SDHC Memory Card
- USB Terminal USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Video Terminal composite (output)
- Audio Dolby Digital 2 ch (AC-3 2 ch)
- Microphone Terminal 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack
- AV Mini Terminal/Headphone Terminal 3.5 mm 4-pole mini-jack (video/audio output only), Headphone (input)
- Height: 2.3"
- Width: 2.2"
- Depth: 4.8"
- Unit(not including lens and battery pack): 0.49 lbs
- Unit(fully loaded): 0.63 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
- As digital magnification increases, resolution significantly decreases.
- Number of shots may vary depending on memory card size, battery power, picture size, and compression. The consecutive shooting speed varies depending on the memory card or the built-in memory.
- Shooting conditions: 73.4°F with 50% humidity;LCD On; Using an SD Memory Card; Starting to shoot 30 seconds after turning on the power; Shooting once every 30 seconds with the flash in full operation for every other shot; Changing the zoom setting from telephoto to wide, or wide to telephoto, for each shot; Temporarily turning the power off after each 10 shots (long enough to lower the battery temperature. For DMC-LC1: Shooting once every 30 seconds, flash in operation for every shot, 77°F(25°C) ambient temperature.