Panamax Black Battery Backup - MX5102
COMBINES POWER MANAGEMENT, SURGE PROTECTION WITH AVM AND BATTERY BACKUP TO PROVIDE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION!
Panamaxs MX5102 is specially designed and engineered for home theater systems. In addition to power management the battery backup prevents processor controlled devices and hard drive based sources from losing critical data and set up configurations, as well as allowing for a proper shut down procedure.
- Battery Backup
MX5102 prevents critical equipment from losing setup configuration, stored data and hard-disk crashes. Shuts off projection equipment via IR control to allow the projector bulbs to go through a proper cool-down cycle before shutting off.
- Improves Picture and Sound Quality
Level 3 Power Cleaning and Linear Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
- Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
The MX5102 is designed to provide noise isolation between 4 isolated outlet banks including 2 high current, and 2 battery backup outlets so that any noise created by an A/V component can not contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
- Monitors Incoming Line Voltage and Provides a Visual Indication of Power Level
Panamaxs patent pending AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an undervoltage or an overvoltage, a flashing red LED will be displayed on the front panel, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off for all outlets except for the battery connected outlets, if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
- Battery Backup
600VA UPS, 2 Outlets
- Clean Power Level 3
Improves picture and sound quality by eliminating noise across the entire AC bandwidth. 60% more efficient at eliminating noise than single stage linear filtration (Level 2).
- 4 Isolated Outlet Banks
Isolating outlet banks from one another prevents noise contamination between components.
- High Current Outlets
2 outlets for equipment with high power demands (Amps/Subwoofers).
- Digital Volt Meter
Monitor the voltage supplying your home theater equipment.
- 12 Volt Trigger
Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate the outlets on the MX5102.
- Power Sequencing
Guards against blown fuses and potentially damaging speaker thump by automatically powering outlets on and off in sequence.
- 10 Outlets
4 Switched, 2 Battery Backup, 2 Switched High Current, 2 Always On.
- Dual Learning IR Function
Panamax's Patent-Pending Learning IR Function lets you program the UPS to send standby or shut-down commands to components such as DLP ceiling projectors.
- Undervoltage Shutoff 90 ± 5V
- Total Current Capacity 12 A
- Thermal Fusing Yes
- Overvoltage Shutoff, slow rise 132 ± 5V
- Overvoltage Shutoff, fast rise 150 ± 5V
- Line Voltage 120V, 60Hz
- Energy Dissipation 1800 Joules
- Catastrophic Surge Circuit Yes
EMI/RFI Noise Filtration
- Bank 4 EMI Filtration 66dB Max, 100kHz-2Mz
- Bank 3 High Current Outlet 40dB Max, 100kHz-2Mz
- Bank 2 EMI Filtration 66dB Max, 100kHz-2Mz
- Bank 1 EMI Filtration 66dB Max, 100kHz-2Mz
- Voltage 120 ± 5% Simulated Sine Wave
- UPS Transfer Time <10ms
- UPS Output Capacity 600VA 360W @ 0.6f
- UPS Backup Time 3 minutes at full load
- Frequency 60 Hz ± 1%
DC Trigger Input
- Voltage and Polarity 3 - 18V DC, bidirectional
- Jacks 3.5mm (1/8) mono mini-plug
- Current Requirement 4.6 mA @ 3V, 58 mA @ 24V
- Wires Protected 8-Wires
- Jacks RJ-45
- Clamping Level 50V
- Wires Protected 2-Wires, Pins 4 & 5
- Suppression Modes Metallic & Longitudinal
- Jacks RJ-11
- Fuseless/Auto-Resetting Yes
- Clamping Level 270V
Cable and Satellite Circuits
- Shielded Yes
- Insertion Loss <0.5 dB
- HD 1080 i/p Ready Yes
- Frequency Range 0MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Connections Female F, Gold Plated
- Clamping Level 75V
- Bidirectional Yes
- Depth: 13"
- Width: 17"
- Height: 4"
- Unit: 27 lbs
- Shipping: 29 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 3 Year Product Warranty
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of this Panamax audio/video component style power conditioner, for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase, that the unit shall be free of any defects in design, material or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective product up to three years from the purchase date.