Viking 48" Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Gas Range, Model VDSC5486GSS
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- New! – Front right burner equipped with Power Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner (not available on 4GQ model)
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU’s
- Exclusive VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive – all burners equipped with SureSpark™
- Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! – Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2” fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control (right oven)
- Concealed 4 pass bake element (left oven)
- GourmetGlo™ glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are (right oven)
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide™ full extension oven rack (left oven has two racks)
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility (left oven has one light)
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes in right oven include Bake, Convection Bake,
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, and Self-Clean High performance cooking modes in left oven include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, Proof and Self-Clean
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- NEW! - one-piece control panel assembly
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures
- New! – grease trough holds 2 1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Height: 34.375"
- Width: 47.875"
- Depth: 27.75"
- Island Trim: Add 1"