Toshiba Black DVD/VCR Player And Recorder - DVR620
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Have both VCR and DVD recording and playback options without the clutter. The versatile DVR620 takes the fuss out of saving your videotapes to DVD and enhances DVD picture quality to near HD with 1080p upconversion via HDMI™.
- Combines the convenient recording and playback options of a DVD recorder and a VCR all in one unit.
- Multi-format recording and playback2 provides the utmost in recording media convenience with compatibility with the most popular formats (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW).
- Video upconversion up to 1080p3 resolution via HDMITM takes your current DVDs to a new level, for an amazing viewing experience on today’s HDTVs.
- One Touch Recording1 makes recording your favorite show simple. Just connect the DVR620 to your cable or satellite box and you are set to record with the push of one button!
- Front DV Input makes it easy to save your precious memories to DVD.
- Auto Finalize with Undo simplifi es the recording process by automatically finalizing your recording for playback on standard DVD players.
- Bi-directional dubbing lets you copy from tape to disc, or vice versa, with the push of one button.
- Progressive Out
- Video DAC -10-bit/54 MHz
- Video Upconversion via HDMI™ ** 720p/1080i/1080p
- DivX® Home Theater Certified
- Digital Photo Viewer (JPEG)
- Y/C Separation
- Multi-Format Recording and Playback***
- One Touch Recording*
- Audio DAC 192kHz/24bit
- Dolby® Digital Recording (2-Ch)
- Playable Disc Types***: DVD-Video, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R, VCD, SVCD
- DVD-RW (VR & Video Mode)
- DVD+RW (VR Mode)
- DVD-R (Video Mode)
- DVD+R (Video Mode)
- 4-Head Hi-fi VCR
- Recording Modes (DVD) 1H (XP)/2H (SP)/4H (LP)/6H (SLP)
- Record Speeds: SP/SLP
- V-Chip Recording
- Timer Recording
- Camcorder Controls Yes (Dubbing)
- OSD Language: English/French/Spanish
- Slow Motion - 1/8, 1/4, 1/2
- Instant Replay/Instant Skip
- Editing Features Playlist/Rename Title/Replace Title Thumbnail / Chapter Creation (User and Auto)
- Timer Back Up (at standby mode)-30 sec.
- Auto Finalization w/ undo
- Bi-Directional Dubbing
- Scan FF/REW 2X, 12X, 24X, 100X
- Component Outputs (1)
- Front DV Input (1)
- Front A/V Input (including S-Video) (1)
- Rear RCA-Video Input/Output 1 /1
- Rear S-Video Input/Output 1 /1
- Rear Analog Audio Input / Output 1/1
- Coaxial Outputs (1)
- Height: 3.92"
- Width: 17.13"
- Depth: 10.55"
- Unit: 9.46 lbs
- Shipping: 12.32 lbs
*External tuner source required to record television programming. This product is not made or sold for unauthorized use of copyrighted works, and it is only intended for recording and playback of authorized content and any other lawful use.
**A HDTV or HD Monitor with an HDCP capable HDMI or DVI input is required for video upconversion. To upconvert to 720p, 1080i, or 1080p resolution, a 720p, 1080i, or 1080p capable HDTV or HD Monitor (as applicable) is required.
***Some DVD-R/DVD-RW and CD-R/CD-RW discs may be incompatible due to laser pick up and disc design. CD-R/CD-RW discs must be recorded using CD-DA method for CD audio playback. The DVD Recorder may not support some MP3/WMA/JPEG/DivX recordings due to differences in recording formats, disc structure, or condition of the disc (use of CD-RW for MP3 files is not recommended). See owner’s manual for more information.