Panasonic Prestige Stainless Steel Over-The-Range Microwave Oven - NNSD297SS
Designed for installation over a range in a standard 30" opening. Make sure the bottom of the top cabinet is 66" or more from the floor and 30" or more from the cooking surface. It is recommended that these over-the-range microwave ovens are mounted to a flush wall of 2"x4" stud and 3/8" minimum thickness drywall or plaster/lath.
- Inverter Technology
Panasonic Inverter Technology perfects the art of cooking with microwave ovens, delivering delicious flavor, excellent color, superb shape and texture in the foods you cook. The consistent delivery of microwave energy means delicate foods can simmer without the edges and surfaces overcooking. Foods have the look and taste of conventional-oven cooking without the wait!
- Powerful & Super Quiet Exhaust Fan & Lights
On four speeds 420 CFM the exhaust fan helps remove unwanted food odors without the annoyance of excessive noise. On Turbo, the fan will refresh the air passing through the filter quickly at a fast speed of 420 CFM, and the microwave oven light has 2 options (bright & dim) to brighten the stovetop.
- Inverter Turbo Defrost
Panasonic has succeeded in evolving the Turbo DefrostTM, which allows you to defrost foods even faster than previous Panasonic Auto Defrost. Panasonic Inverter Turbo technology is an advanced microwave sequencing system using the Inverter continuous power delivery feature.
- Elegant Design with Push-Button Door Release and Stainless Steel Fingerprint Resistant Front
Elegant, attractive and easy- to-open, the fingerprint-resistant stainless finish on the front of our Genius Prestige Microwave Oven significantly reduces the amount of unsightly smudging associated with stainless steel appliances. The microwave will look its best even when preparing some of the messiest recipes.
- One-Touch Genius Sensor Cook and Reheat
The Genius Prestige Sensor adjusts power levels and calculates cooking and reheating times automatically for various food types.
- Control Panel with Blue LED Dial Rings/Blue Fluorescent Display
The silver button control panel, illuminated neon blue spin dials and generous 6-Digit expanded fluorescent display provide a high-end look and a practically effortless navigation experience in the kitchen. The flashing light around the dials take you one step further and guides you through the operation steps conveniently.
- Menu Action Screen (Multi-Lingual)
The Menu Action Screen is like having a chef to assist you in the kitchen. It scrolls step-by-step cooking instructions across the display in a choice of English, Spanish or French.
- Automatic Movable Louvers
The automatic movable louvers open when needed for ventilationpurposes when the ovens in use. When the cooking or defrosting task is complete, the louvers will automatically close for a more elegant, high-end look that would compliment any kitchen.
- Installation: Over-The-Range
- Oven Capacity: 2.0 cu. ft.
- Cooking Power: 1200W
- Turntable Diameter: 12"
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Control Panel: Dual Dials with Button Panel
- Display Panel: Expanded 6-Digit "Blue" Fluoresent Display with "Flashing Guidance System"
- Door Front: Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Door Window: Half Mirror Glass Door
- Exterior Wrap: Stainless Steel
- Door Release: Push Button
- Oven Interior: Epoxy
- Advanced Tehcnology:
- Panasonic Inverter
- Genius Prestige Sensor
- Power Settings: 10 levels
- Multi-Stage Cooking: 5 stages
- Menu Action Screen: Interactive Multi-Lingual
- Cook-A-Round Automatic Turntable: Removable, Revolving Turntable
- Sensor Cook/ Sensor Reheat
- More/Less Time
- Inverter Turbo
- Keep Warm Button
- Popcorn Button
- Quick (add) Minute(s) Button
- Delay Start Select
- Timer Select
- Power Requirements: 120V 60Hz, 12.7A
- 1430W, AC Only
- Oven Dimensions:
- Width: 29.88"
- Depth: 15"
- Height: 16.44"
- Cavity Dimensions:
- Width: 23.25"
- Depth: 17.44"
- Height: 9.5"
- Unit: 53 lbs.
- Shipping: 55 lbs