Weber Black 18" Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker - 721001
For the moistest, juiciest cuts of meat, sometimes low and slow is the way to go. That's where our two Smokey Mountain Cooker™ Smokers come in. After one use, you'll want to slow things down every night.
The heavy-duty and durable craftsmanship on this backyard necessity will change the way you BBQ forever. Whether it's your first or 500th time using a smoker, the built-in thermometer and large door make maintaining the perfect heat easy, and the spring-loaded door keeps your goods locked away safely. Clean up is quick and easy with the bottom ash pan. A professional grade smoker at prices only Abt can offer, your outdoor cooking experience will never be the same.
Long Lasting Performance
The porcelain-enamel coating on our products is baked on at approximately 1500°F degrees, so the finish is fused to the steel preventing rust-through and burn-off for years of use.
Our No Ifs-Ands-Or-Buts warranties provide the peace of mind that we'll stand behind the quality of materials and manufacturing of our products for years to come.
- 2 plated-steel, cooking grates
- Two 18.5 inch diameter cooking areas
- Premium grade cover included
- Owners guide and recipes
- Limited warranty
- Available lid and bowl color: black
- Porcelain-enameled bowl, lid, and water pan
- No-rust aluminium vent
- No-rust aluminium fuel door
- 1 Glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Smoker cover included
- Height: 41"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 19"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One Touch Cleaning System - 5 years no rust through/burn through
- Bowl, Lid, and Center Ring - 10 years no rust through/burn through
- Plastic Components - 5 years, excludes fading or discoloration
- All Remaining Parts - 2 years