Panasonic White Over-The-Range Microwave Oven - NNSD277WH
Designed for installation over a range in a standard 30" opening. Make sure the bottom of the top cabinet is 66" or more from the floor and 30" or more from the cooking surface. It is recommended that these over-the-range microwave ovens are mounted to a flush wall of 2"x4" stud and 3/8" minimum thickness drywall or plaster/lath.
- Inverter Technology
Panasonic Inverter Technology perfects the art of cooking with microwave ovens, delivering delicious flavor, excellent color, superb shape and texture in the foods you cook. The consistent delivery of microwave energy means delicate foods can simmer without the edges and surfaces overcooking. Foods have the look and taste of conventional-oven cooking without the wait!
- Powerful & Super Quiet Exhaust Fan & Lights
On four speeds 420 CFM the exhaust fan helps remove unwanted food odors without the annoyance of excessive noise. On Turbo, the fan will refresh the air passing through the filter quickly at a fast speed of 420 CFM, and the microwave oven light has 2 options (bright & dim) to brighten the stovetop.
- Inverter Turbo Defrost
Panasonic has succeeded in evolving the Turbo DefrostTM, which allows you to defrost foods even faster than previous Panasonic Auto Defrost. Panasonic Inverter Turbo technology is an advanced microwave sequencing system using the Inverter continuous power delivery feature.
- Control Panel with Push-Button Door Release
Easy-to-open for easy access to cavity and easy-to-spin dial this control panel combination makes it possible to operate the microwave oven easily.
- Easy Pop-Out Control Dial System with Blue/Green Fluorescent Display
The pop-out dial is a departure from the standard keypad found on most microwave ovens.
- One-Touch Genius Sensor Cook and Reheat
The Genius Prestige Sensor adjusts power levels and calculates cooking and reheating times automatically for various food types.
- Menu Action Screen (Multi-Lingual)
The Menu Action Screen is like having a chef to assist you in the kitchen. It scrolls step-by-step cooking instructions across the display in a choice of English, Spanish or French.
- Movable Louvers
The removable louvers are needed for ventilation purposes when the ovens in use and easily removable for cleaning.
- Installation: Over-The-Range
- Oven Capacity: 2.0 cu. ft.
- Cooking Power: 1200W
- Turntable Diameter: 12"
- Color: White
- Control Panel: Pop-Out Dial with Flat Panel
- Display Panel: Expanded 6-Digit Display
- Door Front: White
- Door Window: White
- Exterior Wrap: White
- Door Release: Push Button
- Oven Interior: Epoxy
- Advanced Tehcnology:
- Panasonic Inverter
- Genius Prestige Sensor
- Power Settings: 10 levels
- Multi-Stage Cooking: 5 stages
- Menu Action Screen: Interactive Multi-Lingual
- Cook-A-Round Automatic Turntable: Removable, Revolving Turntable
- Sensor Cook/Sensor Reheat
- More/Less Time
- Inverter Turbo Defrost
- Keep Warm Button
- Popcorn Button
- Quick (add) Minute(s) Button
- Delay Start Select
- Timer Select
- Power Requirements: 120V 60Hz, 12.7A
- 1430W, AC Only
- Oven Dimensions:
- Width: 29.88"
- Depth: 15.38"
- Height: 16.44"
- Cavity Dimensions:
- Width: 23.25"
- Depth: 14.44"
- Height: 9.5"
- Unit: 53 lbs.
- Shipping: 55 lbs