Frigidaire Professional Series 30" Stainless Steel Electric Cooktop, Model FPEC3085KS
Are you in the market for a new cooktop? Look no further than the Frigidaire Professional Series 30" Stainless Steel Electric Cooktop, Model FPEC3085KS. Frigidaire appliances are known to last a long time due to their expertly crafted products, and this cooktop is no exception. With one of the largest total capacities available, this cooktop lets you cook with any sized pot or pan. Combining this with Frigidaire’s understanding that some pots require extra cooking space, a flexible SpaceWise™ Bridge Element has been added. This element gives you the ability to combine two burners into one long burner. If this isn’t enough, Frigidaire included their Pro-Select™ Controls, which brings precise control of the cooktop right to your fingertips. Enjoy having more than enough room to cook even a seven-course meal with the Frigidaire Electric Cooktop.
- Largest Total Cooking Capacity on 30 inch Electric Cooktops
Cook more at once with our SpaceWise™ expandable elements
- Pro-Select™ Controls
Precise control at your fingertips
- SpaceWise™ Bridge Element
A flexible Element lets you combine two burners into one to fit larger cookware
- Surface Type: Black Ceramic Glass
- Left Front Element: 7" 1,800 Watts
- Left Rear Element: 7" 1,800 Watts
- Right Front Element: 9" 3,100 Watts
- Right Rear Element: 5/7" - 750/1,800 Watts
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Control Location: Right Side
- Controls: Pro-Select™
- Connected Load (Kw Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts: 9.4 / 7.1
- Amps: 39 / 35
- Minimum Circuit Requirement: 40 Amps
- Voltage Rating: 240 / 208V / 60Hz
- Height: 5"
- Width: 30-3/4"
- Depth: 21-1/2"
- Depth (to Front Corner): 21-1/2"
- Height (Extreme Bottom to Topside of Cooktop): 5"
- Height (Extreme Bottom to Underside of Cooktop): 5"
- Cut-Out Width: 29-3/4" - 36-1/8"
- Cut-Out Depth: 20-3/8" - 20-3/4"
- Cut-Out Height: 6"
- Unit: 55 lbs
- Shipping: 60 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor