Yamaha PDX30 Black Portable Mini System With Remote - PDX30BL
Works with iPhone
Look for the "Works with iPhone" logo to find electronic accessories designed to connect specifically to iPhone and certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
Made for iPod
The Made for iPod logo indicates that the product is equipped with a built-in iPod Dock that lets you connect your iPod to this product. With the built-in dock you can listen to your music and operate the iPod via the products remote control while at the same time charging the battery on your iPod. Depending on your products specifications, some will allow you to use the On-Screen Display feature on your video monitor to navigate your music. Some products can even allow you to view your photos and movies from your iPod on your video monitor (view the Specifications of each product for iPod playback compatibility)...
Easy to Use
- The PDX-30 is compact and light enough to go anywhere you want. The recessed flat- top is designed hold your keys, eyeglasses, cell phone, etc.
- Card-type remote unit for additional convenience
- Four color variations black, blue, gray, pink to match your iPod/iPhone and interior
- Supported iPods: iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano and iPod (5th generation)
High Sound Quality
- Uses Yamaha original digital amplifier with extremely low noise and distortion
- Two large 3 1/4" speakers for dynamic bass response ensure that you will enjoy powerful, clean sound from your iPod/iPhone music library
- Supported iPods: iPhone, iPod touch, iPod (Click Wheel including iPod classic), iPod nano and iPod mini
- iPod Charging: Yes
- Remote Control: Card Type
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz20 kHz
- Type: Bass-reflex speakers
- Woofer: Dual 3-1/4 full-range cone
- Standby Power Consumption: 1 W
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 13.75" x 4.25" x 4.88"
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D): 15.63" x 7.13" x 6.75"
- Unit: 3.7 lbs
- Shipping: 5.5 lbs