Energy Star Rated - No
Bosch B22CS80SNS Linea 800 Series Stainless Steel Side-By-Side Refrigerator - B22CS80SNSS
The Bosch B22CS80SNS Counter-Depth Side-By-Side Refrigerator is the perfect choice for those seeking an elegant, custom look to their refrigerator without upgrading to a built-in refrigerator. While this fridge—part of the Bosch Linea 800 Series—is shallower than a standard-depth fridge, it still boasts 22 cubic feet of refrigeration space.
Inside the Bosch B22CS80SNS, a variety of clever updates to the typical fridge interior will make you truly appreciate the Bosch name. Four glass shelves provide plenty of space for food storage. Three of these shelves sport an innovative swivel adjustment system that lets you raise or lower the height without emptying the contents or completely removing the shelves. This technology is perfect for those times you need to store a single large item and don't want to rearrange your whole fridge to do so. Just below the main shelf of the Bosch B22CS80SNS refrigerator, you'll find a sleek metallic bottle rack. Because the rack hugs the underside of a shelf, you can store bottles of wine or cans of soda in space that might otherwise be wasted. Three storage drawers, which effortlessly slide out on hardware remindful of high-end cabinetry, provide plenty of storage for cold-cuts or fresh produce. Throughout the Bosch B22CS80SNS, sleek metallic finishes accentuate the shelves and door bins, and everything is illuminated with the CoolGlow LED lighting, a signature of the Bosch Linea 800 line.
Of course, the Bosch B22CS80SNS is more than just a pretty face. Throughout this side-by-side refrigerator, advanced technologies are implemented to ensure your food is kept as fresh as possible for as long as possible. It all starts with the Dual Evaporator system, which creates separate cooling streams for both the fridge and freezer sections. As a result, air for each section is kept at an optimal level of humidity. This air is further refined by the AirFresh activated carbon air filter, purging the air of odors that can contaminate your food or ice. The FreshProtect drawers of the Bosch B22CS80SNS use precise temperature control, custom tailored for fish, meat, dairy or produce. These drawers are augmented by the Multi-Flow Shower Cooling System, a specialized airflow system that continuously circulates fresh air in and around the produce drawers.
When you buy a Bosch Refrigerator, you're giving your kitchen an addition that not only looks stunning, but comes packed with intelligent, convenient features. The Bosch Linea 800 series is the fridge that any luxury kitchen truly deserves, and its combination of design and function is one of the reasons a leading consumer magazine named it to their Best Products of 2013 list.
- Counter Depth
- CoolGlow™ - Bright LED interior lighting
- EasyLift™ Shelf - Move shelf up and down, even when fully loaded
- EasyLift™ Bin - Move bin up and down, even when fully loaded
- CoolPaks™ - Conveniently stored in their own compartment in the freezer door
- Frameless Exterior Ice and Water Dispenser with LED illumination serves filtered water and both crushed and cubed Ice
- Unique frameless glass shelves
- Fully extendable freezer drawers at an 90 degree door opening angle
- Dual Evaporator keeps the air-flows and aromas separate between the fridge and the freezer
- Multi-Flow Shower Cooling System™ - For optimum, uniform cold air circulation
- Freshprotect™ Box - Three adjustable temperature settings for fish and meat, dairy and produce
- AirFresh carbon filter reduces unwanted odors
- AntiBacterial wall linings provide a hygienic atmosphere
- Hide-away water filter maximizes storage capacity
- QuickIce for fast ice production when you need it
- Long Doors - No unsightly grill disrupting the sleek design
- Hidden Hinges
- Counter-depth size for a true built-in look
- SuperCool™ - Quickly balances temperatures between cool items and newly placed goods
- SuperFreeze™ - Quickly balances temperatures between frozen items and newly placed goods
- Door Open Alarm - This alarm gently notifies you when the door is left ajar for over a minute
- Dispenser Control Lock - Prevents small children from operating or making adjustments without adult supervision
- Economy Mode - Saves energy during everyday use
- Vacation Mode - Ideal setting to conserve energy while away for a prolonged period
- Sabbath Mode - Special holiday mode complies with certain religious holiday observances
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Panel ready:
- Watts (W): 300 W
- Current (A): 10 A
- Volts (V): 115 V
- Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
- Approval certificates: UL
- Total unit gross capacity (cu. ft.) - AHAM: 22 Cu Ft
- Capacity in 0.75l (bordeaux bottles): 0 No.
- Energy consumption (kWh/yr): 542.03 kWh
- Silence level (dBA): 44 dB
- SUPERCOOL: Yes
- SUPERFREEZE: Yes
- Door Open Indicator: Yes
- Door Hinge: Left-mounted, Right-mounted
- Ice Maker: Yes
- Adjustable Shelves - Refrigerator: 3 No.
- Color / Material housing: Chrome Inox-metallic
- Colour.Material door: Stainless steel
- Reversible Door Hinge: No
- Number of Shelves - Refrigerator: 4
- Drawers with telscopic rails: Full Extension
- Number of Shelves - Freezer: 3
- Dispenser: Crushed Ice, Ice Cubes, Water, Water filter, Quick Ice
- Water Filter Replacement Indicator: Yes
- Dispenser Child Lock: No
- Number of Door Bins - Refrigerator: 2
- Adjustable Door Bins - Refrigerator: Yes
- Tilt-Out Door Bins - Refrigerator: Yes
- Gallon Storage Bins: 2
- Temperature Controlled Drawer: Yes
- Humidity Control Drawer: Yes
- Carbon Air Filter: No
- Multi-Flow Air Tower: Yes
- Adjustable Shelves - Freezer: Yes
- Number of Door Bins - Freezer: 4
- Adjustable Door Bins - Freezer: No
- Tilt-Out Door Bins - Freezer: Yes
- Energy Star® qualified: Yes
- Power cord length (in): 87"
- Refrigerator Gross capacity (cu. ft.): 14
- Freezer Gross capacity (cu ft): 8
- Height: 68-7/8"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 29-31/32"
- Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in): 72.63 x 38.58 x 32.95"
- Unit: 359 lbs
- Shipping: 376 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty