ION Black Cassette Deck With Converter - TAPE2PC
Turn your cassette tapes into MP3s
TAPE 2 PC is a revolutionary tape deck that plays and records tapes, with a twist: it turns your music into MP3s! TAPE 2 PC has a convenient USB connection so you can plug into your Mac or PC.
Just plug TAPE 2 PC into your computer using the provided USB cable, install the software and start converting your music. Easily transfer your music to your iPod or other MP3 player, or record it to CD.
TAPE 2 PC includes EZ Tape Converter for PC and EZ Audio Converter for Mac, which help you import your music into iTunes. PC users can download a version of EZ Tape Converter for free with Gracenote® MusicID technology, which analyzes your recordings and automatically adds album, artist, and song information for you!
When you're finished archiving your cassettes to your computer, TAPE 2 PC can connect to your stereo system using standard RCA cables for convenient cassette listening in your living room, garage, or wherever your stereo system resides.
Upgrading your favorite recordings has never been easier.
- Transfer music on your tapes to MP3
- Dual-dubbing cassette deck
- Plug and Play USB conection: no drivers needed!
- Works with Metal and CrO2 tapes
- EZ Tape Converter (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) software for hassle-free recording
- Audacity software (Mac and PC) included for cleaning up worn recordings
- USB Cable
- Stereo RCA Cable
- Software CD
- Quick Start User's Manual
- USB port
- CD drive
- PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
- Mac: OS X 10.4* or later
- Height: 5.3"
- Width: 16.5"
- Depth: 8.66"
- *This product comes with two recording programs. EZ Vinyl Converter requires Mac OS 10.4 or higher. The included version of Audacity is compatible with Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit) and Mac OS X 10.1 or higher. Audacity v1 for Mac OS 9 may be downloaded for free at http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/mac