Whirlpool GJC3034RC Electric Cooktop In Pure Biscuit, Model GJC3034RBT
- Ceramic Bridge Element Cooktop: A 700-watt bridge element connects two 1,800-watt elements, increasing the total heating area to 4,300 watts to accommodate larger pots and pans. Also ideal for oblong pots and pans, roasters and Dutch ovens.
- New Formed Styling, Graphics and Knobs
- Ceramic Glass Surface: This easy-to-clean surface withstands intense heat without cracking and chipping. Unique heat-conducting properties heat quickly and cook foods evenly for excellent results.
- Radiant Elements: Fast-heating ribbon elements sealed underneath a ceramic-glass surface. For best performance, use flat-bottomed cookware with radiant elements.
- (1) 9"/6" Dual-(1) 7" Bridge Element-(1) 7" Element-(1) 6" Element: A bridge element is a usable element that fills the space between two independent electric elements. The bridge makes it possible to cook evenly using specialty cookware or a griddle. When the bridge is not being used, the elements on either side can be used independently and at different temperatures.
- Left Front: 1,800 Watts - Bridge Element: The reversible slicing/shredding disc features a fine (2 mm) slicing blade that creates even slices of fruits, vegetables and other foods. Reverse the blade to create uniform (4 mm) shreds of fruits, vegetables and cheese.
- Right Front: 1,200 Watts
- Left Rear: 1,800 Watts
- Right Rear: 1,800 Watts
- AccuSimmer® Element: Banish scorch. Whirlpool brand technology makes it possible to achieve a gentle, gradual heat when you need it. Electric cooktops with the AccuSimmer® element offer an easy, fool-proof way to prepare creamy sauces or simmer soups without sticking to the bottom of the pot or boiling. Just set it to the low-power temperature your food requires, and rely on the AccuSimmer® System to preserve the character of your delicate dish. (Also available with some gas models.)
- Push-to-Turn Infinite-Heat Controls: Cooktop controls allow you to select a heat output ranging from low to high with many intermediate settings.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: A safety feature indicating if a cooking element is on or is still hot.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Left Front Element Type: Bridge
- Left Front Element Size (in): 7
- Left Front Element Power (Watts): 1800
- Right Front Element Type: Single
- Right Front Element Size (in): 6
- Right Front Element Power (Watts): 1200
- Left Rear Element Type: Single
- Left Rear Element Size (in): 7
- Left Rear Element Power (Watts): 1800
- Right Rear Element Type: Dual
- Right Rear Element Size (in): 9/6
- Right Rear Power (Watts): 1800
- Hot Surface Indicator Light(s)
- Burner Indicator Light
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic Glass
- A 4-wire or 3-wire, single phase, 240 volt, 60 Hz., AC only electrical supply is required on a separate, 40-amp circuit, fused on both sides of the line. Use 8 gauge copper wire.
- Width: 30.31"
- Depth: 21.13"
- Height: 2.88"
Dimensions shown are for planning purposes only. For complete information, see Installation Instructions packed with product.
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): One year limited warranty.
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details.