Viking 30" Professional Series Stainless Steel Gas Rangetop, Model VGRT5304BSS
Equipped with 15,000 BTU Pro sealed burner system and an 18,500 BTU TruPower Plus™ burner on select models custom gas rangetops deliver the ultimate in performance. The VariSimmer™ setting and SureSpark™ Ignition System ensure perfect temperature control even at the most delicate settings. Exclusive stainless steel knobs and included island trim add a subtle dash of style to any kitchen.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System
Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting
- TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU Burner
The TruPower Plus™ front burner on select Custom Series rangetops lets you cook like a pro with 18,500 BTUs of professional power
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time
The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface
Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- New! Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU’s
- Exclusive VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive – All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition
- System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- New! Island trim ships standard with each rangetop and already attached
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- New! One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access
- Height: 8-1/8"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 28-9/16"