Polk Audio Atrium Series Outdoor Satellite Black Speakers, Model ATRIUMSAT30
The Atrium Sat30 Outdoor Loudspeaker looks great and sounds great. Designed to mimic stylish lighting fixtures while delivering high-performance audio, the innovative Sat30 satellite speakers can be planted in your landscaping, hung from your ceiling or the eaves, or installed anywhere you want to mix great sound with the great outdoors. Add a Sub10, and build a high performance audio system in places you never expected: your sunroom, Florida room, breezeway or transitional space; even outside by the pool, on the deck, around the BBQ. Finally, high performance outdoor speakers that are just your style!
- Acoustically-Matched Two-Way Design
Delivers dynamic sound on its own, or blends seamlessly with the Sub10 subwoofer, even in difficult, wide-open outdoor spaces
- Dynamic Balance® Driver Technology
3 1/2" long-throw midrange driver with 1" voice coil, vented pole-piece, rugged butyl rubber surround and composite cone; 3/4" composite dome neodymium tweeter. Capable of handling up to 100 Watts of power to deliver superb clarity, detail and high efficiency with less distortion, at both moderate and higher volume levels, even in outdoor environments
- Flying Bridge-Mounted Tweeter
Never gets in the way of the woofer, for smooth, realistic sound in a compact housing
- Capacitive Coupling Technology
Enhances the bass performance of the Sat30. CCT is an advanced signal-blocking technology that determines exactly where a small speaker usually skimps on bass output. Special circuitry then compensates by boosting response in this critical frequency range. More bass response means a wider dynamic range with more musical realism. Sat30s deliver the best sound under the sun (or, in the rain)!
- Withstands Years Of Weather
With a mineral-filled polypropylene housing, 1mm aluminum grille & stainless steel hardware. These speakers live outside year-round, with permanent color impregnation and All-Weather waterproofing. 5-Year Warranty!
- Exclusive Shock Absorbing Gasket
Withstands blows from weed whackers, mowers and other lawn equipment
- Metal Security Plate
Foils thieves and keeps Sat30s planted safely in your garden
- Comes With A 1 Meter Cl3-Rated Direct Burial Pigtail Cable
No exposed wiring for the weed whacker to cut
- Maximum Wiring Flexibility
With Built-In High-Performance Crossover Technology. The Sat30, with built-in high-pass filter, can be connected directly to its own amplifier channels for independent volume control. Or an easy two-channel connection can be made by connecting the three-speaker sub/sat system to your two-channel amplifier
- 8 Ohm Compatible
- 100 Watt Power
- 1 - 3-1/2" Diameter (8.89cm)
- Dynamic Balance Composite Cone Long-Throw Driver with Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1 - 3/4" Diameter (1.91cm)
- Soft Dome Composite with Neodymium Magnet
- Overall Frequency Response: 100Hz-22kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 115Hz dB
- Upper -3dB Limit: 20kHz dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-100 w/channel
- Efficiency: 88 dB
- Crossover (mid-high array): 5kHz
- Mounting Options: In-ground stake with security plate; wall bracket; hanging pendant
- Enclosure Type: Acoustic suspension
- Height: 6"
- Width: 5.5"
- Depth: 8"
- Unit: 4 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two Years Parts and Labor