Viking 36" Professional Series Built-In Stainless Steel Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator, Model VCBB536RSS
- 20.3 Cu. Ft. Total
- 15.2 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator
- 5.1 Cu. Ft. Freezer
ProChill Temperature Management System
- Variable speed DC Overdrive compressor is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available
- Electronic controls maintain temperature within 1°F (.83°C)
- Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator Evaporator remove odors and excess humidity
Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier
- Eliminates airborne bacteria and mold spores
- Removes odors
- Enhances food preservation
- Never needs replacing / no filter required
- Plasmacluster is a trademark of Sharp Corporation
Frost-Free Refrigerator Professional Features
- Fresh food items are at or above waist level, allowing less bending and stooping to retrieve food
- Adjustable Cold Zone Drawer with precision ball-bearing glides can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control
- Quick chill option chills foods and beverages in minutes
- Two Adjustable Humidity Zone drawers with precision ball-bearing glides for large-item storage
- Moisture can be adjusted for fresh, leafy vegetables or crisp fruits and vegetables
- Easy access even with door at 90 degree opening
- One full-width and four half-width adjustable tempered-glass shelves allow customized shelf placement
- Two in-the-door magnetically sealed dairy compartments with see-through, lift-up covers
- Additional storage in four large, aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts - three are adjustable
- Full lighting illuminates interior when door opens
Frost-Free Freezer Professional Features
- Adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods instead of an electromechanical defrost timer
- Extends to 96 hours - improves food storage because the unit defrosts less often
- Full-extension main freezer compartment pulls out like a drawer for easy access to bulky frozen foods
- Opens quietly and easily, with ball bearing rollers which glide on a steel track
- Positive self-closing feature ensures a good seal
- Upper freezer basket slides independently of main freezer compartment; ideal for fragile or frequently used items
- Factory-installed automatic ice maker features large capacity ice bucket
- Ice container slides out with upper freezer basket for easy access to ice
- Ice container is "positively located" so its always in position to catch dispensing cubes when the freezer drawer is closed
- Ice maker is deactivated when the freezer is open, ensuring ice won't dispense when the drawer is open
- Door alarm sounds and glows to warn that the fresh food door and/or freezer drawer have been ajar for three minutes
- And that the temperature has risen above normal operating range
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Super Clog-Resistant Condenser is maintenance free under normal use
- Top-mounted and front venting sealed refrigeration system works silently and efficiently
- 24" depth keeps items in back within comfortable reach
- Spillproof tempered-glass shelves contain spills and leaks, preventing leakage to lower shelves and drawers
- Removable for take-to-the-sink cleanup
- Power interruption switch behind consumer-removable top grille completely turns off power to unit for safe cleaning, light bulb replacement, or servicing
- Adjustable-height lower kickplate removes to provide easy access to evaporator pan
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry
- Exterior moisture control system prevents condensation
- Heavy-duty commercial-style door handles
- Dual-magnet door seal system automatically closes door within 30 degrees of the refrigerator or freezer compartment
- Door stops are factory set at 110 degree swing; easily adjust to 90 or 120 degree swing
- Black lower kickplate
- Removable, stainless steel upper grille
- Thin wall and door construction, coupled with high-density insulation, provides maximum interior space
- Four independent, front adjustable levelers make installation quick and easy
- Electrical Requirements: 115 Volt, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit; 3-Wire Cord With Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product
- Maximum Amp Usage: 9.9 Amps
- Inlet Water Requirements: 1/4" Copper Tubing Inlet Waterline; Minimum 20 psi; Maximum 120 psi
- Estimated Energy Usage: 567 kWh/Year
- Width: 36"
- Depth from Rear to Front Edge of Side Trim: 22-3/16"
- Depth to Front of Top Grille: 24-11/16"
- Depth to Front of Handle Endcap: 27-1/4"
- Min. Height from Bottom: 82-3/4"
- Max. Height from Bottom: 84-1/16"
- Cutout Dimensions
- Min. Width: 35-1/2"
- Max. Width: 35-3/4"
- Depth: 24"
- Min. Height: 82-7/8"
- Max. Height: 84-1/16"