Viking 36" Custom Series Dual Fuel Range In Stainless Steel, Model VDSC5366BSS
From the delicate VariSimmer™ setting to the 15,000 BTUs, available on all burner four burners, this is the most precise and powerful sealed burner system available. The Custom dual fuel range also offers the largest oven capacity and one of the fastest preheat times on the market. And a host of ultra-premium features will help you perfect even your most challenging recipes.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System: From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
- VariSimmer™: The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking: TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler: Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- Concealed Bake Element: Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System: Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection: Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- New! – Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner (6B All Burner model only)
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU’s
- Exclusive VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive – all burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! – Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive – largest oven cavity in the industry
- 5.6 cu. ft. overall
- 4.9 cu. ft measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large GourmetGlo™ glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide™ full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection Broil
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- New! – porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Exclusive - Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan and is easily removable for cleaning
- Island Trim – P36TII (shipped standard with 36" range)
- 8"H. Backguard – P36BG8
- High Shelf – B36HS24
- Countertop Side Trim – P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim –P36CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front – P36CBF4
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit – LPKPDF
- BAKE (Two-Element Bake): Use this setting for baking, roasting, and casseroles.
- CONV BAKE (Convection Bake): Use this setting to bake and roast foods at the same time with minimal taste transfer.
- TRU CONV (TruConvec™): Use this bake setting for multi-rack baking for breads, cakes, cookies (up to 6 racks of cookies at once).
- CONV ROAST (Convection Roast): Use this setting for roasting whole turkeys, whole
chickens, hams, etc.
- CONV BROIL (Convection Broil): Use this setting to broil thick cuts of meat.
- HI BROIL: Use this setting for broiling dark meats at 1" thickness or less where rare or medium doneness is desired.
- MED BROIL: Use this setting for broiling white meats such as chicken or meats greater than 1" thick that would be over-browned in high broil.
- LOW BROIL: Use this setting for delicate broiling such as meringue.
- SELF CLEAN: Use this function to clean oven.
- Convection Dehydration (TRU CONV): Use this function to dehydrate fruits and vegetables.
- Convection Defrost (TRU CONV): Use this function to defrost foods.
- Interior width: 30-5/16" (79.5 cm)
- Interior height: 16-1/2" (41.9 cm)
- Interior depth: Overall - 19-1/2" (49.5 cm) AHAM - 16-13/16" (42.7 cm)
- Overall interior size: Overall 5.6 cu. ft.
- To top of grate support: 35-7/8" (91.1 cm) min. to 37" (94.0 cm) max.
- Legs adjust (with “spindles" fully extended): 1-1/8" (2.9 cm)
- Width: 35-7/8"
- To end of side panel: 24-5/16" (61.8 cm)
- To front of door: 25-3/4" (65.4 cm)
- To end of landing edge: 28-1/16" (71.2 cm)
- To end of door handle: 28-11/16" (72.9 cm)