Electrolux ICON Professional Series Over The Range Convection Microwave In Stainless Steel, Model E30MH65PSS
- Automatic Cooking Options: Pre-programmed settings include five Auto Cook categories, five Auto Defrost categories as well as four Microwave Convection options for convenient and easy cooking.
- Auto Sensor Cooking: Five Sensor Cook categories and three Sensor One Touch selections allow moisture and humidity to be detected, which adjusts the cooking time and power level for various foods and quantities.
- Convection Cooking: Hot air is circulated throughout the oven cavity to brown and crisp foods evenly. Oven can be programmed for ten convection cooking temperatures from 100° to 450°F.
- Five-Speed Ventilation: Quick and easy variable fan speed adjustment with the touch of a single button for conditions requiring more control of airflow.
- Oven Cavity: 1.6 Cu. Ft.
- Watts: 950
- Oven Interior: Stainless Steel
- Interior Light: Yes
- Cooktop Light w/Touch Control: Yes
- Glass Turntable Diameter: 13-9/16"
- Electronic Clock & Timer: Yes
- 2-Line Scroll Cooking Display: Yes
- Lock: Yes
- Demo Mode: Yes
- More/Less Function: 9/1
- Start /Enter: Yes
- Stop/Clear: Yes
- Stoppable Turntable: Yes
- On/Off Sound Control: Yes
- Scroll Speed: Yes
- End of Cooking Stage Signal: Yes
- Daylight Savings Time: Yes
- Power Levels: 10
- Touch Pad Controls: 35
- Convenience Options –
- Help Directory: Yes
- Sensor Cook Categories: 5
- Sensor One Touch Categories – Baked Potato, Pizza Slice, Popcorn: 3
- Sensor Reheat Categories: 3
- Snack Categories: 4
- Auto Cook Categories: 5
- Auto Defrost Categories: 5
- Melt/Soften/Warm Options: Yes
- Add 30 Seconds: Yes
- Convection Cook (Variable Temperature): 100°– 450°F
- Microwave Convection Categories: 4
- Combination Cook: Yes
- Stage Cooking (Cook I & II): Yes
- Exhaust Duct: Convertible*
- 5-Speed Exhaust Fan (300 CFM): Yes
- On/Off: Yes
- Delay Off: Yes
- Auto On - High Speed (2 Level): Yes
- CharcoalFilters (Recirculated Installation) / Grease Filters: 1 / 2
- Microwave – (Watts@120 Volts): 950
- Convection – (Watts@120 Volts): 1600
- Amps@120 Volts: 14.5
- Frequency (Mhz): 2450
- Voltage Rating: 120V /60Hz/20A
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @120 Volts‡: 1.6
- Two-Position Adjustable Rack: Included
- A 120 Volt, 60 Hz, AC only, 15- or 20-amp electrical supply with a fuse or circuit breaker.
- Power Cord Location: Right Top Rear
* Ventilation is convertible to be either ducted outside, or recirculated inside requiring no ducting.
‡ For use on adequately wired 120V, dedicated circuit having 2-wire service with a separate ground wire. Appliance must be grounded for safe operation.
- Oven Cavity Dimensions:
- Height: 10-1/4"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 13-11/16"
- Overall Exterior Dimensions:
- Height: 16-7/8" (Including 1/2" Lower Extrusion)
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 16-1/8"
- Unit: 75 Ibs.
- Shipping: 84 Ibs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Full Year Warranty
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details