Canon PIXMA Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer - MP560
At last—a compact, high-performance inkjet photo all-in-one with built-in Wireless and Auto Duplex Printing has arrived!! The PIXMA MP560 Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer lets you easily print from anywhere around the house enjoying incredible 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi with a minimum color droplet size of 1pl and a 5 individual ink tank system. So, you can print beautiful borderless photos up to 8.5" x 11" or crisp, clean documents and enjoy incredible quality.
The PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One perfectly blends performance and convenience. Its built-in two-sided printing can save you paper and help the environment so you can be efficient and eco-friendly, all at the same time. The new Auto Photo Fix II feature automatically adjusts and helps to correct your photos, and you can preview images before you print on its built-in 2.0” LCD. Plus, quickly access and select the function of your choice with the Easy Scroll Wheel. Making copies? No problem. Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology enables your copies to maintain the integrity of the original. For the scanner in you, the Auto Scan Mode automatically recognizes the type of original you are scanning and saves it with the appropriate settings.
For added versatility, enjoy computer-free photo printing options via compatible memory cards, USB Flash Memory Drives4, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth wireless devices.
Speed & Quality
- Extraordinary Resolution
Realize the power of 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi firing with a minimum color droplet size of 1pl. The benefit? Incredible quality and detail in both your photos and documents.
- High Performace Individual Ink System
This 5-color ink system consists of four dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink, producing exceptional photos and crisp, laser-quality text. So, you only replace the color ink tank that runs out...saving you money on ink!
This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
Ease of Use
- Keep It Green
Built-in 2-sided printing can cut your paper usage by 50%, helping the environment.
- 2.0" LCD Screen
Easily view, select and edit your images for simple computer-free printing. No downloading needed, just pick your pic and print!
- Auto Photo Fix II
This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
- Easy Scroll Wheel
Easily and quickly access and select the various features available for faster operation.
- Auto Scan Mode
Automatically recognizes the type of original you are scanning and saves it with the appropriate settings.
- Quick Start
Powering up your printer is now faster than ever. After pressing the power button you can begin inputting commands in mere seconds. So, full operation is possible in a much shorter time.
- 2 Way Paper Feeding
To add to your options this feature lets you load paper from the front cassette or rear tray so whether your office or photo lab is open, you're ready to print!
- Dual Color Gamut Technology
Copy with confidence as this built-in technology automatically optimizes your copy quality based on the type of original you're copying to help your copies stay true to the original.
Be free of the wires that bind you… Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer while you're in another room and create a wireless network with multiple computers working from one PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer.
- USB Flash Memory/Memory Cards / PictBridge & Optional Bluetooth
Don't feel like using a computer? No problem. Just insert your compatible memory card into the built-in card slot, select images on the LCD display, and print! Thanks to a PictBridge connection you can also print photos directly from your USB Flash Memory Drive , digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone Plus, you can print from a Bluetooth-enabled device using the optional BU-30 wireless Bluetooth unit.
Energy Star Qualified
- Energy Star qualified products and practices help you save money and reduce greenhouse emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer
- Documentation Kit:
- Cross Sell Sheet
- Getting Started
- Important Information Sheet
- Network Troubleshooting Guide
- Safety Environment Information
- Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
- Warranty Card
- Ink Tanks:
- PGI-220 Pigment Black
- CLI-211 (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/Black)
- Power Cord
- Print Head
- Sample Media (4" x 6" / 5 sheets)
- Print Speed (up to)
4" x 6" borderless photo: approx. 39 seconds
ESAT Black: Approx. 9.2 ipm
ESAT Color: Approx. 6.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles
Nozzles: Black: 320
- Picoliter Size (color)
1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (up to)
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Output Tray Capacity
4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10," Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Printer Features
Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing11Calendar Print, Document Printing, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT Color: Approx. 26 seconds
- Reductions Enlargement
25% - 400%
- Copy Features
4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Exposure / Intensity Copy, Face Brightener / Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type
- Scanner Element
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions
Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features
Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan,Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth
48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size
8.5" x 11.7"
- Other Features
Wi-Fi Lamp, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.0" LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Easy-Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Output Tray, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility
Windows® Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x
- Standard Interface
Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g, also compatible with IEEE802.11n), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional), Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Cable not included)
- Software Included
Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MP560 Printer Driver, Easy-Photo Print EX, Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only), MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu
- Depth: 14.5"
- Width: 17.9"
- Height: 6.3"
- Unit: 17.8 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer): Toll-free technical phone support plus 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 of an inch at minimum.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "save to PC".
- Compatible memory cards include SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™, MultiMediaCard® (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1), CompactFlash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick Duo™ and Memory Stick PRO Duo™. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™, RS-MMC™ (v4.1), Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card®, xD-Picture Card® (Type M), and xD-Picture Card® (Type H).
- USB flash memory with security enabled may not be used. Requires an extension cable if cannot be attached.
- Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 technology and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for details.
- Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Requires mobile phone equipped with PictBridge technology and a USB cable.
- Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer. Copy speed is measured after the first page is ejected. Output speed will vary depending upon a number of factors. See our www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional details.
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See our www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper
- System requirements vary by application.
- Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 in Windows Vista or XP. Not included on installation CD. Requires Internet connection during installation.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.