Apple Nike iPod Sensor, Model MA368LLD
This wireless sensor works with your iPod nano, iPod touch (2nd generation), or iPhone 3G S to track your workouts. Insert it into the built-in pocket beneath the insole of your Nike+ shoe and pair it with your existing Nike + iPod receiver attached to your iPod nano. If you have an iPod touch (2nd generation) or iPhone 3G S, all you need to track your workouts is this wireless sensor. With its built-in support for Nike + iPod, your iPod touch (2nd generation) or iPhone 3G S can deliver all the benefits of the Nike + iPod Sport Kit without the extra receiver. This sensor is also perfect as a replacement for a sensor that has been lost or has exhausted its battery. Or it's great if you want to have a sensor for a second pair of Nike+ shoes.
- iPod nano 1st generation
- iPod nano 2nd generation (aluminum)
- iPod nano 3rd generation (video)
- iPod nano 4th generation (video)
- iPod touch 2nd generation
- iPhone 3GS
- Either an iPod nano with the Nike + iPod Sport Kit receiver, an iPod touch (2nd generation), or an iPhone 3G S
- Nike+ shoes
- iPod nano software v1.2
- iTunes 8.2 or later (available via free download)
- A Mac with a USB 2.0 port and Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or later; or a PC with a USB 2.0 port and Windows 2000 (SP4) or XP Home or Professional (SP2)
- Internet access and a free Nike.com account
What's in the Box:
- Wireless sensor for Nike+ shoes
- Printed documentation
- Height: 0.95"
- Width: 1.37"
- Depth: 0.30"
- Unit: 0.23 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor