DIRECTV Black High Definition MPEG-4 DVR Satellite Receiver - HR23
The DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR delivers you the ultimate in 100% digital-quality picture and sound. Add DIRECTV® HD Access and DVR Service and you get the best choice and widest selection of high definition programming and the convenience of digital video recording in one unit. Images are sharper. Colors are brighter. Sound is crisper. And they can be recorded. The easy-to-use search function enables you to locate exactly what you want to watch or record. Take a look at all the features and benefits and get ready to enjoy maximum entertainment.
- Standard-definition (MPEG-2) and high definition (MPEG-2, MPEG-4) enabled
- Record up to 400 hrs of SD, up to 100 hours of HD (MPEG-2) programming or up to 100 hours of HD (MPEG-4) programming**
- 2 satellite tuners for access to SD and HD DIRECTV programming
- 14 Day Advanced Program Guide®
- Pause and rewind live high-definition TV for up to 90 minutes
- Series Link
- One touch record, auto record, manual record, and bookmarks
- Search and record
- Interactive TV enabled***
- 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p picture output and multiple screen formats supported
- Dolby® Digital 5.1 Surround Sound capable
- On-Screen Caller ID
- HDMI output, Component, S-Video, Composite, Optical Audio outputs
- Parental locks/control
- View and record standard definition content, high definition content.
- Watch whatever you want on your own schedule. Store your favorite programs, whether standard-definition or high-definition.
- No need to choose which show to watch - you can see both. Record two shows at once while watching another recording.
- You are in control of how you watch - back up, slow down or use instant replay.
- Automatically and easily record an entire season of your favorite shows, even if they change day or time.
- Take advantage of DIRECTV interactive features like DIRECTV ACTIVE.***
- Listen to superb theater quality sound with additional hardware.
- View and log Caller ID information provided by your local phone company.
- HD DVR Satellite Set HR23
- A/V (RCA) Cables
- S-Video Cables
- Component (YPbPr) Cables
- Phone cord
- Access Card
- Power cord
- B-band converters (2)
- Remote Control
- Batteries Included (2AA)
- Inputs / Outputs
- Video Outputs
- Audio Outputs
- Digital Optical 1
- Stereo 2
- Satellite In (2)
- Front USB
- Back USB
- 2 Ethernet (RJ45)
- S-ATA Port
- Width: 15.12"
- Height: 2.8"
- Depth: 11.8"
- Unit: 9.5 lbs.
- Shipping: 14.25 lbs.
- Manufacturer's Warranty(authorized online retailer): Limited 90-day
- Residential Use only
- Commercial or business use will void the manufactures warranty
- To access DIRECTV HD programming, a 5-LNB Multi-Satellite Dish, a DIRECTV HD Receiver and HD television equipment are required. Land based phone line connection required.
- * Local programs not delivered in HD in all markets. (no OSA tuner included)
- **Actual recording time varies depending on the type of programming being recorded.
- ***Some interactive services may require additional service fee.
Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
To use this feature you must have your receiver directly plugged into a telephone outlet (not a wireless phone jack) and must subscribe to Caller ID or similar caller identification service from your phone company
- DIRECTV RECEIVER PURCHASE RESTRICTIONS:
Purchaser must activate the receiver with DIRECTV within 30 days of receipt, using an Abt Electronics/DIRECTV account number. Failure to fulfill this condition will result in a $200 charge to the credit card used to purchase the system. This product is available for shipment to addresses within the continental US. Due to service and government restrictions, we cannot ship DIRECTV products outside these boundaries. Your receipt of DIRECTV programming is subject to the terms of their Customer Agreement, a copy of which will be in your initial statement. Please also note, we may limit system purchases and other DIRECTV offers to one per household
- *Opened satellite boxes & systems (or activated cards) must be returned or exchanged directly to DIRECTV
- See terms of DIRECTV Lease Agreement. click here