MK Sound SUR95T Black Tripole Surround Loudspeakers - SUR95BK
The SUR95T Tripole surround loudspeaker allows multichannel home entertainment enthusiasts to enjoy MK Sound Tripole® technology in a practical size for side or rear placement in a 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 channel configuration that won’t dominate your living space. The SUR95T Tripole delivers both imaging specifi city and an enveloping soundfield, because it is essentially two independent speakers (a front-radiating monopole and a side-radiating dipole) mounted in a single cabinet. This breakthrough design shares all of the technologies and is timbre matched to the rest of the 950 system.
Featuring two 3” pulp mid-tweeters on each side of the cabinet oriented in dipole fashion, the dipole configuration emits diffuse sound throughout the room. Combined with the front-mounted 1” silk dome tweeter and 5.25” polypropylene mid-woofer direct radiating confi guration, the Tripole design provides even distribution of sound throughout the listening area with pinpoint accuracy and an enveloping soundfi eld, allowing listeners to experience superior imaging and surround quality.
The SUR95T Tripole surround is the ideal match for the LCR950 in output, timber and overall sound quality.
- All-New Professional High Frequency Driver
- Exclusive Phase-Focused Crossovers with Time Domain Analysis, Frequency Domain
- Analysis and Point-In-Space Analysis
- Voice-Matched Satellites and Surrounds
- Ideal Tripole surround dispersion
- Stylish Finish with Metal Mesh Grilles
- Finish: Black Satin with black metal mesh grille
- 1” silk dome ferrofl uid double ferrite magnet tweeter
- 5.25” polypropylene bass/mid
- 2 x 3” coated paper (side-mounted)
- Frequency Response: 87 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB
- Height: 10.2"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 8.7"
- Unit: 10.25 lbs
- Shipping: 15 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer):
- Amplifier: 2 Years
- Rest of Speaker: 5 Years