Ball Engineer Master II Aviator Dual Time Black Dial Men's Watch - GM2086CL1BK
At BALL Watch, innovation and creativity are the cornerstones on the foundation of their corporate mission, "Accuracy Under Adverse Conditions". Continuing in the tradition of Webster Clay Ball, BALL Watch aspires to manufacture the most accurate mechanical watches on the planet, ruggedized for use by those that live / work / play in truly adverse conditions. With unlimited inspiration, BALL is today setting the standards just as Webster Clay Ball did in the late 1800s and through the early 1900s.
All Ball Watches are equipped with the patented, Ball-engineered self-powered micro gas light technology that makes Ball watches light up brightly for at least 25 years. Other innovations of Ball are a 7,500 G force shock resistance, the -40 degree Celsius temperature rating, and a patented crown protection system.
The Engineer Hydrocarbon Trieste Chronograph adds to the stellar specifications of the Engineer Hydrocarbon collection. An automatic helium valve allows gases to escape as the watch resurfaces from the crushing pressure of the depths. Water resistance is increased to 600 meters while the Ball patented crown protection system and screwed-down chronograph pushers provide added security. The chronograph functions are fully operable down to 600 meters.
(Click hyperlink text to view)
- BALL watches feature self-powered micro gas lights containing tritium 3H for the ultimate in night readability.
- Gaseous tritium light sources GTLS glow 100 times brighter than luminous paint for more than 25 years!
- BALL exclusively uses GTLS that are certified for military use.
- Hour, Minute, Second And Date Display
- Stainless Steel Bezel
- Anti-Reflective Convex Sapphire Crystal
- Automatic Calibre Movement
- Calf Leather Strap Bracelet
- -40C Temperature Resistant
- Water Resistant
- The Engineer Master II Aviator Dual Time is a luminosity extravaganza with 48 blue gas tubes, 22 oranges gas tubes, and 5 green gas tubes for a whopping total of 75 self-powered beacons in the night!
- The Aviator Dual Time is 44mm in diameter and features a Big Date display as well as a Hours and Minutes dual time zone.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 Years Warranty
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.