Plantronics Voyager PRO Noise Canceling Bluetooth Grey Headset - VOYAGERPRO
Pushing the limits of headset technology, the Voyager PRO is the most advanced noise-canceling Bluetooth headset available. Two noise-canceling mics on a boom, AudioIQ² technology with its adaptive 20-band equalizer, and three layers of WindSmart technology ensure that you hear every word and that your voice is heard clearly despite the noise around you. This extremely comfortable, behind-the-ear headset is further proof of Plantronics' 40-plus years of commitment to headset engineering excellence.
Engineered for Sound Quality
Reflecting Plantronics' nearly half a century of obsession with achieving headset perfection, the Voyager PRO represents the epitome of Bluetooth headset technology and design. No other headset has the combination of two noise-canceling mics on a boom to best capture your voice, three layers of WindSmart technology to outsmart the wind, and an adaptive 20-band equalizer tuned to maintain rich, balanced audio at comfortable listening volumes despite the noise around you.
The advanced AudioIQ² the advanced AudioIQ² noise-canceling technology in the Voyager PRO, with its finely tuned adaptive 20-band equalizer, makes you sound like you're in the same room as your caller, not miles apart. To achieve this, AudioIQ² makes use of two microphones--one that's focused on your speech and the other that picks out distracting background sounds, such as road hum and construction noise--then compares data from the two mics and eliminates the unwanted sounds, leaving your unique voice free to be heard clearly and naturally, as it was meant to be.
The dual microphones are also stacked with three layers of WindSmart technology--stainless steel mic screens, acoustic fabrics, and an electronic filter in the mic circuitry--that aggressively block intrusive wind noise. The adjustable boom, which allows you to wear the headset on either ear, positions the mics where they can best capture your voice, further enhancing the sound quality. So regardless of whether it's the din of traffic or the whipping wind that you're up against, the Voyager PRO will ensure that you and your caller will be heard clearly and sound natural.
Extremely Comfortable, Durable Design
The Plantronics engineers involved in the design of the Voyager PRO were arguably a bit obsessive. After all, in designing the Voyager PRO, they conducted no less than two dozen rounds of intensive human-comfort tests, a relentless study of skin sensitivity, and repeated drop-tests.
A soft, flexible design keeps the headset comfortable.
The result of this obsession is a soft and flexible, extremely comfortable headset that is durable enough to withstand the wear and tear of today's mobile professional.
QuickPair and Multipoint Technologies: Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
Thanks to Plantronics' QuickPair technology, setting up the headset is quick and intuitive. The Voyager PRO supports Bluetooth 2.1 and EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) and Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), making it compatible with Bluetooth-enabled devices, including phones, PDAs, and laptop computers.
The headset also features Plantronics' multipoint technology, which lets you pair and answer calls on two different Bluetooth devices. This means you can quickly and easily connect the headset to two phones, such as a Smartphone and a personal phone, or a phone and a Bluetooth-enabled device, such as a laptop that you use to make Internet calls. Just choose the combination that best complements your workflow and pair both devices with your headset.
Extended Talk Time
The Voyager PRO includes a fast-charging, long-lasting battery that provides up to six hours of continuous talk time and five days of standby time on a single charge. Convenient voice prompts even alert you to battery and mute status.
- Always-on dual-mic AudioIQ² technology cancels noise while retaining the unique, natural sound of your voice
- Three layers of WindSmart technology--stainless steel mic screens, acoustic fabrics, and an electronic filter--block intrusive wind noise
- Pivoting mic boom lets you wear headset on either ear and optimize the position of the two microphones
- Automatic voice prompts alert battery and mute status
- Up to six hours of continuous talk time, five days of standby from single charge
- Talk Time1: Up to 6 hours
- Standby Time1: Up to 5 days/120 hours
- Wearing Style: Behind-the-ear, left/right wearing; boom microphone
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology:
- Version 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- eSCO data packet transfer
- Secure Simple Pairing (SSP)2
- Profiles: Hands-free v1.5 (HFP), Headset v1.1 (HSP)
- Range: Up to 33 feet
- Radio chipset: CSR BlueCore™5-Multimedia Flash
- AudioIQ2 Technology:
- Two noise-canceling microphones, 3mm
- Active Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Speaker driver, 13.6mm
- Internal, adaptive 20-band equalizer
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Sidetone detection for noise conditions
- WindSmart® Technology:
- Stainless steel windscreens
- GORE™ acoustic vents
- Electronic filter in mic circuitry
- QuickPair™ Technology: Supports initial pairing with Bluetooth phones
- Multipoint Technology: Supports an active connection with two Bluetooth devices
- Battery Type: 3.5V Li-ion polymer rechargeable
- Charge Connectors: Micro USB connector and AC/DC 100–240V
- Charge Time: 1.5 hours for full charge
- Headset Controls:
- Power on/off
- Volume up/down
- Call answer/end
- Mute function
- Quick battery check
- Call reject
- Last number redial3
- Voice-activated dialing3
- Voice Prompts:
- Mute status on/off
- Battery status for low battery and recharge battery
- Compliance: BQB, C-tick, CE, ETL, FCC, IC, RoHS/WEEE
- Unit: 0.04 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty(authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor