Netgear Powerline AV Ethernet Adapter - XAV101
- Extend Your Network Using Electrical Outlets
- Turn any electrical power outlet into a high-speed Internet and home network connection
- Easily connect TiVo®, Slingbox, game consoles, or TVs
- Fast enough to stream HD video
- Plug and play: just plug into a wall outlet, no setup required
- Turns any electrical power outlet into an Ethernet network connection
- Delivers fast 200 Mbps speed
- Secure your Powerline AV network by just pushing a button
- For use with both wired and wireless routers and gateways
- Simply plug one XAV101 into your router
- Connect a desktop, notebook PC, gaming console, NETGEAR ReadyNAS, Slingbox, a DVR or NETGEAR Print Server (PS121)
- 128-bit AES data encryption ensures privacy and security
- Red, yellow, green status LEDs indicate maximum data rate
- Supports Windows® Vista
- HomePlug AV compatible
- One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- One 200 Mbps Powerline AV interface
- Operating temperature: 0º-40 ºC (32º-104 ºF)
- Operating relative humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- FCC Part 15 Class B
Power and Safety Regulations
- Up to 5000 square foot home
- For device connection: Available RJ-45 Ethernet port
- Automatic push button security works with all platforms, does not require CD
- To manually modify encryption and settings using CD: Microsoft® Windows® Vista, 2000 or XP
- Powerline AV Ethernet Adapter (XAV101)
- 1.51 m (5 ft) Ethernet cable
- Installation guide
- Setup CD
- Warranty card
- Support and information card
- Height: 3.86"
- Width: 1.57"
- Depth: 2.83"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 year
- Requires use of a HomePlug AV-compatible Powerline device (one (1) XAV101 device included).
- XAV101 will coexist, but is not compatible nor interoperable with NETGEARs Homeplug 1.0 products including XE102, XE103, XE104, XEPS103, XET1001, and WGX102 products and UPA products, HDX101 and HDX111.
- Outlets must be electrically connected in order for Powerline devices to provide a network connection between them.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.