Yamaha Blue Wireless Portable Mini System With Remote - PDX60BU
Put more music in your life and enjoy great sound quality plus full control from
your iPod...without worrying about where the speaker is. The PDX-60 offers the best sound quality and convenience. Yamaha's original lossless signal transmission ensures excellent sound quality, while the two 3 1/4" speakers units deliver powerful sound with robust bass. Best of all the PDX-60 takes convenience to a new level. The speaker can be placed anywhere in the room, while the iPod/iPhone can either be carried around with the transmitter or set in the handy cradle. The PDX-60 its the best choice for iPod listening at home.
Superior Sound Quality
The PDX-60 delivers crisp, clear and superior sound quality. Thats because unlike systems that use Bluetooth technology to send compressed data, the PDX-60 uses Yamaha's original wireless technology to send uncompressed data (linear PCM transmission), so there is no loss of signal data. Add a Yamaha-quality amplifier and two large 3 1/4" speaker units, and you have a top-class sound system for enjoying your iPod/iPhone music library.
Perfect Sound Syncing with Movies
Both Bluetooth and WiFi wireless systems transmit data with a delay, which means that when you watch movies or videos on your iPod, the sound is not synced to the picture. The PDX-60 features real-time signal transmission, so movies look and sound natural.
Simple, Convenient Operation
Unlike Bluetooth systems, no pairing is necessary you just activate the iPod for a wireless connection. In addition, when you turn the iPod on and off, the speaker turns on and off. And you can adjust the speaker volume with the iPod volume control. With most other wireless systems, since the iPod is not synchronized to the main unit, you have to adjust the volume of the main unit.
Put the Speaker and iPodWhere You Want Them
Because the transmitter and speaker communicate wirelessly, you can put the speaker almost anywhere up on top of a cabinet, in an out-of-the-way corner, etc. The iPod or iPhone connects to the transmitter, which is itself compact, so you can put it down anywhere or carry it around. You can also set the iPod/iPhone and transmitter in the cradle horizontally for watching videos. The iPod/iPhone docked to the speaker can also be operated via the remote unit.
Dual Charging Capability
The iPod charges from both the speaker and cradle, so you can leave it in either location for long periods and continually enjoy your music library.
The Speaker is available in four colors: black, blue, gray and pink. Match it to your room or your iPod.
Easy to Use
- Speaker can be placed in any out-of-the-way location
- Easy operation (auto power on/off and volume control sync)
- Transmitter unit is small enough that you can carry the iPod/iPhone around and talk on the iPhone with the transmitter attached
- Cradle for setting the iPod/iPhone on a table, etc.
- iPod charges from both speaker and cradle
- Card-type remote unit for convenient iPod operation
- Low power consumption
- Four color variations to match your iPod and room
High Sound Quality
- Uses lossless (uncompressed) signal transmission to achieve wireless sound quality
- Strong, rich and dynamic bass sound
- Perfect synchronization between sound and video when watching movies on your iPhone or iPod
- Speaker System: 3 1/4" full-range cone, bass-reflex
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz20 kHz
- Supported iPod/iPhone: iPod (5th generation), iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod touch, iPhone and iPhone 3G
- Standby Power Consumption: 1 W
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 13.75" x 4.25" x 4.88"
- Unit: 3.7 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs