Bosch 500 Series 30" HBL5420UC White Electric Built-In Single Oven, Model HBL5420WH
- ClearTouch® Glass Control
- Retractable Controls for Sleek and Easy to Clean Design
- Flush-to-Cabinet Design
- #1 in Capacity at 4.7 Cu.Ft.
- Recessed Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Hidden Bake Element for Increased Capacity
- Amber Colored Full Text Display
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking
- High Quality Self-cleaning Rack Supports
- Two Oven Lights to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Sabbath Mode
- Genuine European Convection With ACS
- Speed Convection Saves up to 30% Time
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time to around 7 Minutes
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Meat Probe Takes Guesswork out of Cooking
- Recipe Mode Provides 30 Pre-Programmed Auto Settings
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Product name / series name: built-in/under single oven
- SKU: HBL5420UC
- Color of the appliance: White
- Energy input: Electric
- Electrical connection rating (W): 7,300 W
- Current (A): 30 A
- Voltage (V): 240/208 V
- Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
- Approval certificates: CSA
- Plug type: Fixed connection, No plug
- Cooking mode types:
- Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dehydrate, Pie, Pizza, Proof, Sabbat function, Speed Convection, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., True Convection, Warm
- Integrated Cleaning system - cavity 1: Self Clean
- Interior Lights - cavity 1: 2
- Included accessories - cavity 1: 3 x Oven racks /upper, 1 x Broiler pan /upper, 1 x Temperature probe /upper
- SCHALTUHRFKT_BACKOFEN: Alarm, timer
- Cavity type: Shelf support rails
- Universal Product Code: 825225843146
- Length of electrical supply cord (in): 50'' "
- Dimensions of the packed product (in): 33 1/2'' x 33 1/2'' x 31 1/2'' "
- Required cutout/niche size for installation (in): 28 1/4'' x 28 1/2'' x 24'' "
- Net weight (lbs): 167 lbs
- Gross weight (lbs): 193 lbs
- Bake Element Wattages cavity 1: 2000 kW
- Broil Element Wattages Cavity 1: 3600 W
- Convection Element Wattages Cavity 1: 2000 kW
- Microwave wattage cavity 1: W
- SERIES: 500 Series
- Height: 29-1/6"
- Width: 29-3/4"
- Depth: 23-7/8"
- Depth (With Door Open): 45-7/8"
- Unit: 167 lbs
- Shipping: 193 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (Authorized Online Retailer): 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details.
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.7|
|Exterior Depth (inches)||23.88|
|Exterior Height (inches)||29.06|
|Exterior Width (inches)||29.75|
|Cut Out Depth (inches)||24|
|Cut Out Height (inches)||28.25|
|Cut Out Width (inches)||28.5|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Parts Warranty ||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
| || |
Abt Extended Service
Protect your products with the Abt extended protection plan.
SquareTrade Extended Service
Protect your products with the SquareTrade extended protection plan.
enter zip code for pricing
Update Zip Code
Bosch 500 Series 30" White Electric Built-In Single Oven
UPC Code: 825225843146
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Bosch HBL5420UC from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Bosch HBL5420UC is Brand New.
- The Bosch HBL5420UC Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.